Seven

{So sorry. But Nighttime again. You probably want some Dalton & Claire moments. Also, Izzy & Foster moments, but I'm just getting started-ish on the scary parts! Yaya.}

I heard voices in the can that still lays on my bed. The voice called my name. I lazily picked the can up, while my eyes were halfway closed super tired that it just woke me up.

"What" I whispered with my eyes closed, super tired. "I have something to show you" it said. "Stop Izzy," I whispered. "Just go back to bed. You're gonna get us in trouble."

"I'm not Izzy," the voice said and I immediately snapped my eyes open with fear. I sat up and looked over at Izzy to see if she was playing a trick on me, but nope, she is sleep.

I blinked several times and turned the light on, on my night stand.

I picked my can up again and looked at the string and it wasn't anywhere on Izzy's bed, not even near her bed. My eyes followed the cord until my eyes met with my closet door halfway open.

The string became tight and I gasped in fear. I sat there in shock and I called Izzy "Izzy, wake up." I whispered.

She was sleep still. "Izzy, please, wake up!" I whispered much louder, again. She still didn't wake up.

I held the can to my chest, scared. I heard the closet door creak. It opened a little more, than it was.

Tears brimmed my eyes, but I didn't let them fall. The closet door slammed open and I jumped up in shock.

All I saw was her and my clothes hanging and a few other things. It was dark so I didn't see very much in the closet.

The string was pulled a little righted and I held the can in my hand, tightly. I slowly put the can a little to my mouth.

"Wh-who are you?" I asked. My voice was shaky, but stern at the same time.

"The ones he killed." The same voice said from the can. "We are many." Many voices said at the same time. "What do you want," I asked, my voice getting louder.

It was complete silence for a few seconds.

Someone creepy girl with a red shirt and blue jeans, with no shoes, came from the closet and ran beside my bedroom door that lead to the hallway of my house.

I looked at her a sat there shaking, she was crouched down a little beside my door and she had her arms to her chest and she was facing the door.

Tears poured out my eyes. I was in total fear and shock.

She turned very slowly and she looked at me. I was horrified. Her face was creepy and there was black blood cover her eyeballs and around her eyes.

Her mouth was all black too and the rest of her face was a pale-y white color.

Her arms looked pale and looked like she had many black/purple bruises covering her arms and her neck. She, looks like, a zombie.

"Please, help me!" She whispered slowly in the can, and she clutched her stomach wincing. "Make the pain stop!" She screamed through the can.

She ran right back to the closet and when I looked there were a whole bunch of zombie looking corpses, and when I blinked I was standing beside my bed.

I looked at my bed and saw me sleeping and the can right beside me. I started to breathe heavily and the zombie corpses ran towards my body.

The one on the bed. They all screamed. While doing so.

I jumped on my body which was like a clone, I went right through it and I pulled my blanket over me and many hands were trying to pull the blanket off of me.

I kept screaming and the blanket flew off of me.

I thought I was going to die and get eaten alive.

but my mom appeared there instead of the zombie corpses, and she hugged my while sitting on my bed.

I sat on her lap in her arms and sobbed uncontrollably.

"It's Okay! it's Okay! It's Okay!" She told to me and kept repeating that over and over again.

"Oh, Jesus. Oh, Jesus. Oh Jesus." She repeated. Izzy woke up and sat up and looked at me. My mom lifted my blanket and she saw slashes on it.

"It was just a dream. It was just a dream. It was just a dream," she repeated over and over again, rubbing my back.

I was not going back to sleep, after, that. Ever again. The dream- it felt so real.