Four

Izzy and I called the Lambert's. They said yes we could stay over again. But like they said again "NO FUNNY BUSINESS." I was like "Okay" sweetly.

I got my bags with Izzy's, that we packed for the Lambert's, and went over, but fist we gave my mom a hug bye. Then we went over, I knocked on the door and waited until they answered.

They answered and we walked in. "Hi Mrs.Lambert," I said. "Hello, Claire! What have you been up too?" She said/asked. "Nothing much. We are going upstairs okay?," I said/asked like she did. "Okay." She said.

Izzy and I walked up to the boys room. We knocked and asked if we could come in, they said "Yeah,". I opened the door to see the two boys sitting on the ground. "What are you guys doing?," I asked.

"Nothing really, my mom said you guys were coming over so we were just waiting for you," Foster said while smiling at Izzy.

It looks like Izzy is just daydreaming about Foster, and Foster is daydreaming about her. I'm just smiling crazily, they would look like a cute couple, I bet you I can get them together, but I will need someone's help.

"Hey Dalton, can I talk to you for a minute?," I asked. "Sure," he said and smiled. We walked out of his and Fosters room and I told him, "Wanna play matchmaker on Foster and Izzy?," I asked.

He smiled crazily and nodded his head, we made a plan and then I said, "We better get back in there, they will think we are doing something," he nodded.

We walked back in the room and saw Izzy and Foster sitting beside eachother talking. They are both blushing like crazy, I wonder who said what.

Anyways Dalton and I sat down beside eachother and instead of playing matchmaker I just twisted it all up now.

"Dalton instead of matchmaker I know how to get them together," I whispered to him in his ear. "How?", he whispered back. "Just watch and learn," I whispered to him BACK.

"Why don't u guys just become boyfriend and girlfriend?" I asked. "You two clearly like eachother-" I went on "Foster just ask her out and get over with it," he just looked at me and looked at Izzy. "Ok,-" he whispered to himself "I could do it, man up," "Will you be my girlfriend Izzy?" He asked.

She smiled an said "Yes!" I just laughed to myself, thinking 'I knew she would say that.' "So-" Izzy said and went on "Why don't you two go out with eachother?-" she went on again "You two do clearly like eachother too," I just gave her the death glare.

'Copy Cat' I said thinkingly. I was pulled out of my thoughts by Dalton asking "Will you go out with me?," I smiled and said "yes!" 'wow,-' I said thinkingly 'I do act like Izzy'

"I'm going to change, and Izzy is coming with me to change too," I said. "Okay, we will see u when we come back," she said OBVIOUSLY too Foster, I just rolled my eyes and walked to the guest room,

Izzy came in turned around and locked the door. I changed into this --> www.polyvore.com/sleep/set?id=101... and Izzy changed into this ---> www.polyvore.com/gnight/set?id=95... (no accessories, nor tattoos). We walked out of the guest room and into Dalton&Foster's room.

Dalton and Foster just stared at us. "Dinner's ready!" Dalton's mom called out. We walked downstairs. We ate dinner and we went back upstairs. I picked Dalton and told him I was going to bed. When I left his fingers were on his lips and he was blushing.