"Ah, oh, I'll show it to you later, but it's warm, you can't be distracted when you are in class later, or you will definitely not be able to keep up with your learning progress."

    Shen Yu's advice Wenxin listened to her heart, but when she was in class, she had to run when she was supposed to run. There was no way, even though three days had passed, as for Chuanshu becoming a female partner, and the female partner ended up miserably , she still couldn't accept it.

    The afternoon class finally ended in a warm and confused state. Thinking that tomorrow will be Sunday, Wen Xin felt relieved. Although the vacation system in this era is six days off, but I can have a day of relaxation to organize my new world. All kinds of discomfort are still very necessary.

    Although her IQ is not high, her academic performance is more ordinary scumbag, and she also has some principles of her own, that is, she has to take classes seriously when it is time to take classes, and her academic performance is not ideal. If you work hard, you will be extremely irresponsible to yourself. After all, the dream of a scholar still has to be there. If you work hard, it will be realized, but if you don't work hard, it will never be realized.

    In the past two days, she was distracted in class, and compared with the students around her who hated having to eat and not sleep, she felt a great sense of urgency. Although she was a scumbag, she didn't want to be a scumbag at the bottom. In the world, grades are not optional, no matter how bad a student is, she is very concerned about her grades, so she needs a day off to clean up her mood and restore her state as soon as possible. No matter how life continues, she can't eat or drink. Wait to die, isn't there a saying that things are done by human beings, the boat will naturally go straight to the bridge, maybe her female partner can be changed through hard work.

    "Shen Yu, can you lend me your notes for a day? I've been running away in class these days. I haven't listened carefully to many courses, and I can't remember all the notes."

    I don't have a high IQ and work hard to get it together, and it's hard to become a famous university. She doesn't want to hold back her classmates. Shen Yu usually sits next to Wenxin in class. Naturally, she knows that she is not in a good state these days, so she happily lends her notes. Wenxin is moved immediately, don't be too small. Looking at the behavior of borrowing class notes, just now the college students can't wait to read the books 24 hours a day. Shen Yu is able to lend her notes for the whole day. She has to say that she really values ​​her friend. .

    No matter how unbearable the original protagonist is in the original text, Wen Xin wants to have a friend who cares about her wholeheartedly like Shen Yu. Does that mean that she is not as worrisome as the description? Then a bit.

    "Shen Yu, you are really my savior, otherwise I will definitely not be able to keep up with the progress of my studies. When I come back from home, I will bring you something delicious."

    Although Wenxin doesn't really want to go back to the original owner's home, after all, she is a fake She was a little afraid to see the original owner's parents, but she had to go back. The original owner had to go home every weekend for two years. No matter it was windy or rainy, there was no exception. Second, she also wants to see the original owner's growing environment, understand the original owner in an all-round way, and completely calm herself down. She has a problem, that is, she can't pretend to be troubled in her heart, otherwise she won't be able to sleep or suffer from insomnia. Do it early to save her from being in a trance all day.

    As for Fang Qingyun of Wen's family, he was facing his old husband who came home and questioned him like checking his household registration. Wen Guojiang, the master of Wen's family, was working in the factory, and some neighbors came to tell him his daughter-in-law. Tell him to go back, there is an urgent matter at home, and his daughter-in-law understands that she will never affect her work because of housework. Since she asked someone to come to him, it means that something really happened at home, and the matter is still unresolved. small.