Chapter 2

William brought you into a room that strangely resembled one that would be used for interrogating police suspects.

"So, Y/N, was it? I need you to sign these and then you can start the job." He spoke in a robotic voice, like he had said these words thousands of times before.

You were confused. "Already? Don't we need to do an interview or check my records or something...?"

William chuckled and ran his hand through his hair. "We haven't had anyone trying to apply recently and we are short on staff." His face went dark as he slouched forward. "We NEED you to work here."

Well now I can see why they are short staffed.

"Oh, alright." You started filling it in.

FIRST NAME: Y/N
LAST NAME: L/N
DATE OF BIRTH: DD/MM/YYYY

I UNDERSTAND THAT FAZBEARS ENTERTAINMENT IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR HARM CAUSED. ☑️

That one seemed suspicious. How would anyone get hurt at a kids Pizzeria? Or maybe there's something sinister lying within...

"All done?" William interrupted your train of thought.

You nodded.

"Ok, you're hired." He didn't even check your application.

A sad gray polo shirt and black pants were handed to you, both with the "Freddy Fazbears Entertainment" logo on them. They didn't match William's own purple uniform, and there was no badge with "Y/N L/N" etched on it.

"Again, don't I have to get an interview or a background check or-"

"Nope." He seemed to be getting irritated.

"But what about-"

"I said, no."

"Is this even legal?"

You were interrupted with William putting his finger under your chin and lifting it up so his eyes met yours.

"Y/N, love," he said this like he was mocking you, "Don't worry about that. If you, per chance, end up completely sucking at your job, we'll fire you. But for now, just do your job, alright? I'll make you a badge with your name on it tomorrow, to commemorate your first day. If you survive." He sneered.

Does he hate me this much already? But the way he's looking at me... no. I need to focus on my job.

Face hot, you tried to compose yourself. "Uh ok, where should I go now? And what is my salary?"

"Just put on that uniform, clean up any messes you see the kids making outside, and report back to me at the end of the day. Henry, or if it's really necessary, I, will tell you whatever other tasks you need to do. Your salary? Minimum wage."

You only let your horrified expression show for a second before you forced a smile. "Yes of course. Thank you, Mr. Afton."

The few seconds it took to get yourself to the door were awkward and the moment you were out of sight, you bolted to the bathroom.

You put the uniform over your head, put on the oversized pants, and took a deep breath as you walked back out of the bathroom and into the main hall of the Pizzeria, where animatronics were singing and kids were screaming.

Ok Y/N, this is your first day. It may not seem very nice right now, and that interaction with William was embarrassing, but it can only get better from here.

Right?