Chapter 1

Let's face it.
You were broke. Super broke. And in need of a job.

That's what landed you here, in front of the infamous "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria".

It was the last place you would have liked to work, its poor reputation not helping its case. That was probably why it was the only job in the city that was open.

But seeing as you were at a very high risk of getting evicted, you had no choice. It was either moving back in with your parents or working at a (probably haunted) Pizzeria. The latter was preferred.

"We are hiring! Any type of workers are welcomed with open arms and paws!" The flyer sang in your hands as you pushed the doors of the Pizzeria open.

Looking around the place in awe, you got a sense of nostalgia, even though you had never been here before. You would've loved this look, these animatronics, and everything else as a kid.
Back to what I came here for. Now where do I sign up?

Looking around, you noticed a chubby ginger haired fella who appeared to be one of the employees, having a badge on his pocket that read "HENRY EMILY - OWNER".

You took a deep breath and walked up to him, tapping his shoulder.

"Hello?"

"Oh, hello kiddo! What do you need?" He smiled.

You held out the Freddy Fazbear flyer. "Could I apply for the job here? I wasn't sure if I needed to call you guys or ask in advance or if you are even still hiring, I'm sorry if I troubled you!" You completely stumbled over your word. Wow Y/N, such a great first impression!

He looked surprised for a second, then gave a big smile again and responded, "Oh yes of course! I'm sorry the flyers aren't very clear. Come this way, I'll set you up for an interview with our manager. And my name is Henry Emily. What's yours, so I can introduce you?"

"It's Y/N L/N, thanks for letting apply." You chucked nervously.

There was a sad corridor behind the main stage in which he led you. Doors lined each wall.

Henry stopped in front of a door with a plaque that said "WILLIAM AFTON - MANAGER".

KNOCK KNOCK
His hands rattled against the door.

"Come in." A deep voice sounded within.

Henry opened the door and you were met with a dark room in which a man with slightly ruffled short brown hair, deep eyebags, and a name tag that matched the plaque on his door was slouched over in his seat, working on a laptop.
The room was decorated with Five Nights at Freddy's and assorted video game memorabilia and had a hint of lavender. Boxes with papers were scattered along the floor and it was dark, with the only window having its blinds drawn.

"Hey, William! How are you doing? There's someone who got our flyer! Finally." Henry said the last part almost to himself.

Not even bothering to look up, William muttered "Oh, what is it now."

"This is Y/N. I need you to set them up for a job interview, please."

Williams piercing blue eyes met yours. For someone who didn't seem to care about looks, he was handsome, and you had to stop making eye contact before your face started heating up.

He stood up from his desk. "Alright, come with me."