[𝕊𝕒𝕜𝕪𝕠 𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚]𑁍𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞

Sakyo Furuichi X Reader

White Roses

-white has always been a symbol of purity, innocence and in some cases, chastity, and for roses, it is no exception. For that reason, white roses are often given at weddings and other ceremonial occasions like christenings and graduations.

However, white roses can also be given as a sign of respect or remembrance. It is a way to say "I'm thinking of you", making them the appropriate choice to send someone who is grieving the loss of a loved one

*.°•*.*.°•*.*.°•*.*.°•*.*.°•*.*.°•*.*.°•*.*.°•*.*.°•*.

You have never really thought about flowers, roses being the ones you typically avoided during your younger days. To you, it was like any typical flower, it was meant to be romantic and alluring. Which you didn't mind, really it was such a shallow reason for you to have mixed feelings about it. Who knows, maybe it was because you were envious to those who got to experience the complexity of its meanings. But like I said, who knows

Maybe your first love knows.

After meeting your first love, you suddenly wanted to know everything about romantic topics, suddenly reading and watching endless love stories you came across with, suddenly it was like breathing fresh summer air with all those darned flowers you've always avoided.

White roses being the only flowers the stood out the most during your love sickness.

Oh who are we kidding, of course it would stand out. He was the first to give it to you after all.

You remember the memory being as clear as the skies in your head everytime you thought of him.

It was high school graduation and the bittersweet was settling in at the last moment, where you had met up with Sakyo. Right about now you would probably ask for his uniform's third button, the one closest to his heart as a form of asking him out however you wouldn't be stalling right now if he wore his uniform in the first place.

Words were being delayed to say and before you knew it a fresh scent has made its way into your nostrils. Paying more attention to what was currently happening, a white rose was extended to your arm's length.

Looking up at him and back down to his hand with the delicate flower in clutch, you smiled, which made him smile too.

You took the rose in your hand and brought it up to your face, submerging yourself for a couple of second to it's smell.

After saying a shy thank you with both your faces blushing, he came to extend his hand out once again, this time hurriedly and frantic almost like he was scared to forget about it.

Looking at him with confused eyes, he grabbed your hand and slapped down an envelope on it before he leapt away after hearing an alarm from his phone.

Saddened that you're now left by yourself, you opened the envelope to see a smaller white rose and a traditional calligraphy congratulating you on your graduation

Time truly felt too soon and you didn't see him after that.

-ˋˏ ༻𑁍༺ ˎˊ-

Months passed and you're now in college, studying a degree you had wanted despite the hardships that came with it. You were happy to say the least, a little empty of course, but delighted to at least be where you are now

After a year of loneliness eversince your graduation back in high school, you finally met him again, more like saw him. Not knowing when you'll ever get another chance like this you sprinted out for him, and asked him out.