S – accha...aur ab vo kaha hai..aur kya kaam karthi hai...

K – humare saath hi hai.....journalist hai...unka khudka publication tha...Citizenship....par kuch saal se unhone vo kaam chod diya....humare liye..( feels sad )

S – kyu aise kya huva...

Before she continues they both hears something near the bushes...they both quickly takes their gun and points here and there to see anyone but finds no one....again they hear same noise but it is coming from two different direction...Karishma and Sid nods their head and both runs opposite side to find that noise....

Sid is at the right side and can hear the noise and still couldn't find where it is coming from.....he looks all over the place but finds nothing...again he hears the noise that this time it came form the opposite side where Karishma had gone.....without wasting anymore minute he runs towards her...

Karishma runs here and there by pointing gun at everything but finds nothing....she lowers her gun and looks around to see where the noise is coming....then she again hears the noise and turns around to see what is all about but shocked to see the person in front of her a little far away from her...she cant see the person face properly as the person back at her...the person starts to run and Karishma follows behind as she cant miss this chance...while running her foot got in something she fells down....with thud.....she tries to remove her leg but finds her foot is stuck between something...she turns to see that person but astonished to see that person vanished just like that....she looks around the whole forest and couldn't understand what just happened...thats when Sid comes running towards her..

S – Karishma tum thik tho hone..( kneels down )

K – haan hum thik hai..baas humare pair kahi phas gaaya....( tries to remove her leg )

S – ruka mai dekha tha hoon...

He slowly tries remove her leg and surprised to see that her foot is stuck between the belt....he helps her and then digs the soil to take the bag...Karishma too gets up and sees what Sid is doing and she shocked to see the bag in the ground...who would do something like this....he takes the bag and dust it off ...then looks at carefully....its one-sided handbag and has initials on it...Karishma too carefully sees the bag and looks at letter on the bag...indicating..

"H"

Both exchanges looks and Sid opens the bag to see what insides...again they both are surprised to see that paper which is folded inside it...Karishma takes the paper and unfolds and keeps it on the ground to have clear view... Sid sits beside her and helps ...and then confusedly looks at it...and read it...

K – ( looking at the paper ) ye kisi map lagtha hai....aur vo bhi adha phata huva..

S – par koi yaha iss bag me aise koi map chod kar kyu jaayega...

K – ( slowly her eyes fells on the last line ) Winden Municipal Library...lagtha hai ye vaha se liya gaaya hai..

S – par humare yaha tho kisi ko aise maps le ni permission nahi hai...fir ye kaha se aaya..

K – ( looks at he side of the paper ) ye dekh raha ho....aise lag raha hai kisi ne iss Map ko kisi book se phata hai...

S – par karega koun....( looks at Karishma who is in deep thoughts ) kya chal raha hai tumare dumag me...

K – kuch din ek ajaan ladki milna jiske paas kuch bhi nahi hai no id aur na hi koi fingerprints jise hum jaan sake ki koun hai...aur yaha ke kisi ko bhi nahi pata ki vo kaha se aayi hai....aur fir ye bag jisme hume sirf ek map mila vo bhi pata nahi kaha ka...tho isse tho yahi hotha hai...