-DUNGEONS AND TROLLS-

Start from the beginning

'Oh Yes she's been in there all afternoon, crying.' Daisy piped up from opposite Neville. She and her twin returned to their food and Harry looked at Ron wide eyed and Ron returned the look with a shrug.

'Aww Hermione!' Lily said sympathetically.

'It's actually quite embarrassing.' Hermione said, turning slightly pink.

'What to be sad?' Dorcas asked.

'My initials are literally sob. Sums up my life pretty well I must admit.' Young Sirius joked.

The doors burst open and Professor Quirrell ran inside yelling at the top of his lungs, 'TROLL!' His first word stunned most to silence but light chatter still continued slightly. 'IN THE DUNGEONS! TROLL IN THE DUNGEONS!' He screamed. He reached the middle of the room between the Gryffindor and Hufflepuff tables.

'A troll!' Lily said shocked.

'If you can't apparate in Hogwarts and it is practically impenetrable how did something as stupid as a troll get in?' Alex wondered.

'It obviously had help. No troll is smart enough to do that on it's own.' Mary agreed.

'Thought you ought to know.' He said before collapsing with a thud on the floor.

'Why is he collapsing he's supposed to be the defence teacher so probably the teacher most prepared for this.' Regulus rolled his eyes.

After a moment of silence, the hall erupted in screams a yells and Ron scrambled up from the table with cake and sweets covering his hands along with everyone else. Students began to make their way towards the hall door but a booming voice stopped them. 'SILENCE.' Dumbledore yelled loudly.

'Damn Dumbles That was loud. You sure you didn't use sonorous.' Young Sirius joked.

Everyone fell quiet and turned to face the headmaster. 'Everyone will please not panic. Now.' Dumbledore's voice quietened. 'Prefects will lead their house back to the dormitories. Teachers will follow me to the dungeons.'

'The Slytherin common room is in the dungeons.' Nova said worriedly.

'Exactly! The Slytherin common room is in the dungeons!' Barty yelled out.

'How is that safe! Sending students down to where the troll is!' Andy asked.

'It's not.' Older Sirius answered.

'Not my greatest decision I will be honest, however, by removing the students from the situation they were safe.' Dumbledore said calmly.

'You're not removing them from the situation though you are taking them to it!' Molly said.

'That is very true.' Marlene agreed.

'It seems like you want every other student safe by sending them as far away from the dungeons as possible and back to their common rooms but the Slytherins don't seem to matter so you send them into danger and right to the dungeons.' Alex scoffed.

'I can assure you Miss Williams that that was not my intention.' Dumbledore said.

'It may not of been your intention but it was what you did.' Rebekah said.