-SNITCHES AND FLYING FEATHERS-

Start from the beginning

'Bludgers. Gotta love them.' Marlene winced.

The bludger soon began to fall back down again. 'Careful now its coming back.' Oliver warned. Harry stepped to the side and prepared to swing the bat as it came closer and it collided with the ball, sending it soaring through two statue being held aloft by a statue on top of part of the castle.

'That was actually pretty impressive.' Older Sirius nodded slightly.

'You've got some good arm strength.' Young Sirius agreed.

Oliver looked impressed as he watched the ball. 'Not Bad Potter. You'd make a fair beater.' He complimented and Harry grinned at him. The ball soon began to zoom back over to them. 'Uh Oh.' Oliver said. The ball went straight into his arms and he fell to the floor with a grunt holding the ball tightly in his grip. He squirmed around on the ground, fighting against the bludger and eventually got it back in the chest and quickly pulled the latch over it again, locking it in place.

'Is it just me or was that sort of hot in a weird way.' Marlene asked.

'I can see where you're coming from.' Rebekah nodded in agreement.

'No comment.' Alex merely said.

'What was that!' Harry asked in amazement.

'See? Harry thought it was impressive as well.' Marlene pointed at the screen.

'Bludger. Nasty little buggers.' Oliver told him, slightly out of breath. 'But you are a seeker.' Oliver reminded, pointing a finger at the boy. He opened two small doors decorated with a lion, a snake, a badger and an eagle to reveal a small golden ball. He grabbed it out of the case and held it. 'The only thing I want you to worry about is this.' He said holding the snitch up into his eye line between his thumb and forefinger.

'The snitch. The best ball.' James sighed in content.

'Agreed.' Nova nodded.

'It's so small how do you even see it.' Peter asked.

'That's what she said.' Nova whispered in Harry's ear.

'You need to stop that is actually disturbing.' Harry said with an amused look on his face.

'What did she say?' Andy asked.

'Whispering weird jokes in my ear.' Harry rolled his eyes.

'The golden snitch.' He handed it to Harry.

'I like this ball.' Harry said.

'ah you like it now. Just wait, it's wicked fast and damn near impossible to see.' Oliver told him.

'See it is hard to see.' Older Sirius said.

'It's not that hard to see.' Regulus shrugged.

'Am I supposed to catch it?' Harry asked.

'You are. You have to do so before the other team's seeker. You catch this the game's over. You catch this Potter and we win.' Oliver explained.