Smoke show

After my first encounter with Johnny, I couldn't help but laugh at how conceded he must be. It was quite enchanting, actually.
How someone can be so obsessed with themselves.
But anyway, I'd never see him again, so what's the point of thinking about him.

Today I had school. It was my first day, and it was a little awkward as school had started two weeks ago. My mom had always been working, while my father's Parkinson was not getting better. I stayed out of school for a bit to help around, with the boxes and unpacking. I didn't spread the word to anyone about my dad.  It was just too difficult to talk about, and I'd get emotional every time. I just simply could not go down that path again. I grabbed a coke from the fridge and headed off to school.

As I reached the school and walked through the gate's, my hands shaking uncontrollably, I looked up and for millions of reasons I wish I hadn't.

I locked eyes with Johnny. He was sitting on his motorcycle. He smirked at me and then turned around and whispered something to his friends.

I knew this couldn't be good. I began to walk closer as I passed by them. He and all his friends were watching me. I was sure of it. As I entered the school, I was trying to head to the office and get my schedule. But I had no idea where to go. "Lost now are we?" I turned around to see Johnny. Like last time, I raised my eyebrows, which lead to him letting out a laugh. "What are you going to do about it?" I remarked. ''If you're nice to me, I might just show you around doll face, and I don't just mean around the school. I could show you my house and my bed inside it.'' He replied. ''Thanks, but no, thanks. I have better things to do.''

''Does that include doing me?'' ''Gag me with a spoon, I say! Thankfully it does not, and I'll be forever grateful for that.'' I started to slowly walk away as I heard johnny's friends laughing their asses off, and I couldn't help, but look back at Johnny and let out a smirk as well. As I glanced back at him and saw his irritated expression, I let out a loud laugh. He looked right at me and his irritation turned to being pissed off.

''We will see about that!'' he said like last time, as he had nothing better to say. But I could see that he was trying not smirk, and so did his friend's. ''Alright Casanova, whatever you say! Just know I'll be glad to prove you wrong anytime.'' ''Hey, I don't even know your name!'' he called '' I don't know yours either!'' Lawrence! Johnny Lawrence! What about you? I'd like to know the name of a girl who uses the term gag me with a spoon. You see, I might misunderstand you!'' Now he wouldn't even bother hiding his smirk, it was all so visible across his face.'' My intention's you'll find out soon enough! As for my name, I'll leave that for you to, find" I responded. And he definitely did find my name.

After Johnny and I parted ways in the halls, I could still hear the echos of his friends teasing him. One of the guys said, ''Hey Bobby, I think Johnny has met his perfect match!''  ''Yeah Johnny, you can't deny it she's a feisty one, we know you like em fiery!'' ''Yeah whatever Tommy, and as for you Dutch, You do have a point there. I do enjoy a little smoke show. I'll get going now. Don't want to have the front seat in Brown's class. The man should bag his face.'' Johnny remarked. The guy's started laughing and Johnny left to his class. I on the other hand bumped into someone while trying to find the office.

''Oh, I'm so sorry''the dark haired boy said. As he accidentally knocked my school papers out of my hand. ''It's no big deal!'' I reassured him. ''I'm Daniel.'' he said ''Hi Daniel I'm Briar'' ''Nice to meet you, Briar although not the best way.'' he joked and earned a laugh from me. ''Need any help finding the office?'' ''Oh yes please, I've been looking for quite some time now. Thank you''

''No problem. Also, I heard you talking to Lawrence, just wanted to mention be careful with him, he can be-'' ''An ass?'' I said as I finished his sentence. ''Yeah, that's right.'' He said as he let out his breath.  With that we were at the office and Daniel agreed to wait for me till I was finished as we realized we had the same class. Mr. Brown's English class.