"DREAM!"

I loved this video so much. The animation was amazing! It was kinda sad tho- (By: Hafly Draws) 

So anyway's enjoy! 

TW'S: Crying, screaming,Cussing, blood, and yelling

I also forgot to tell you guys  that Tommy is half Demon so he had ren horns and a tail but no wings. When hes upset he has claws and his eyes turn dark red and glow. He doesn't show it because he is afraid something will happen. In this chapter you will get to see him in his form. 

Tommy's POV

I continued to fix Dream's cut until I heard Quackity.  "WHAT THE FUCK TOMMY? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" I noticed Dream jump at his yelling. I didn't turn around and face him. " What does it look like? I'm helping him Quackity." He yanked me up by the back of my shit. "TOMMY! HE IS A MONSTER!" I pulled away from him. "Just because he made all those mistakes doesn't make him a monster!"  He grabbed on to me. "THAT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING! HE MANIPULATED YOU. HE IS PROBABLY MANIPULATING YOU RIGHT NOW!" I looked at Dream he looked so guilty. "I...I...I'm sorry Tom's..." .I shoved Quackity away from me and walked back over to Dream. I sat down in front of him. "I forgive you." Quackity once again grabbed me. "HE KILLED YOU." Dream looked pissed. He got up. "IT WASN'T ME." He yelled. He covered his mouth. Quackity walked over to him. Pulled out his ax and put it to his throat. This man had serious fucking issues. "Ok then Dream. Who did it then..?" He was silent for a moment. Quackity pushed the ax deeper into his neck. "Talk." Dream looked so scared... he seemed so scared of many things now. "I...." Quackity pushed the ax more. "QUACKITY. FUCK OFF." I grabbed the ax and threw it across the cell. "Take your ax and fucking leave." I growled at him.  He stood there for a second shocked. "GO!" He grabbed the ax and left. I walked over to Dream. "I'm so sorry Tommy. I- I never wanted to hurt you..It was just my opposite." I hugged him. He broke down crying. What have they done to this man...

Quackity's POV

"We have to get Tommy out of there. Dream won't talk or I can't hit him when hes there." Sam just looked at me. "Make a plan to get him out of there."  

Tommy's POV

I honestly didn't mind being here. It wasn't terrible. Well for me. For Dream it's hell. He told me story's about when he was younger.  I enjoyed them.  He told me about Dream XD and Nightmare. I felt closer to him then I ever really felt. He kept saying sorry for manipulating me and I kept telling him it was ok and I forgave him.  We haven't seen Quackity in a while. He told me that he hoped that I never left. I was the only person who actually was kind to him. I felt bad for him. I told him I nothing really better to do. The lava started coming down and I hoped it wasn't Quackity. It was Sapnap. Only him this time. Man I hated this guy.  

Dream's POV

I saw Sapnap coming. He walked in to the cell and waited for the lava to go back down. He walked over to me. "Give me the book Dream its for your own good." I shook my head. "I'm sorry Sapnap. No." He sighed. "Your so stubborn. Just give me the book its for your on safety." I got up. "NO SAPNAP. I'M NOT GIVING IT TO YOU FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY."  He punched me. I feel back and hit my head on the wall. I saw Tommy get up but I shook my head no. "NO WONDER YOU IN THIS PRISON DREAM! YOUR SO STUBBORN. YOU NEVER DID ANYTHING BUT DESTROY THINGS. YOU DIDN'T MAKE PEOPLE  HAPPY JUST ANNOY THEM! YOUR SO USELESS. I felt hot tears rolling down my face.  Blood poring out of my nose. "I- I'm sorry."  "YOU ARE NOT SORRY EVERY TIME YOU SAID SORRY YOU WERE LYING." I got up. "I thought you were my friend Sapnap. I don't want to hear any more about the shitty stuff I did! I'm sorry!" He walked closer to me. "Well your wrong Dream. I'm not your friend. You have no friends anymore Dream. Not after what you did." 

Tommy's POV

"He's my friend." Sapnap turned around and faced me.  "Excuse me?" I got up. "I said he's my friend. So is Wilbur and Techno."  He laughed. "Your kidding right? I would never want to be friends with him after what he did. " I walked over to him. "Well I have a heart. You don't."  He looked pissed. I got into my demon form. "Now anyways. Get out"  He didn't move. He just glared at me. "GET OUT." My eyes were glowing red. He backed away and left. I hated that guy. I was walking over to Dream when I saw someone else coming across. I looked and it was Sam. He walked up to me. "Tommy lets go you are leaving." I could see Dream panic. "Sam...Please..Hes the only one I can talk to.." I didn't want to leave. Dream needed someone. "No thank you same I will stay here." I smiled at him. "I didn't want to make this difficult." He grabbed me. "HEY! WHAT THE FUCK. LET ME GO." I saw Dream get up. "TOMMY!" Sam dragged me away from the cell. I didn't want to leave Dream!

"DREAM!"

HI!

ITS DONE

Does anybody else wanna slap Sapnap and Quackity? Or is it just me? 

Anyways. I hope you enjoyed. 

Stay safe! 

- Emo Child 💀