Especially the date was very odd.

They broke up around March 2011. But the picture was taken in 2012.

He dozes off for a second.

The imaginary gear in his head started to turn. If he can remember before they part ways, they slept together one more time before ending things. 

He then realize something, the girl that he bumped into. She might be his daughter.

She is the carbon copy of her. The mannerism. Her child-like voice is almost the same as his ex.

There's no other explanation other than those clues or hint that was accidentally left.

He quickly took out his phone and called someone.

"Sanzu pick me up here, I want to know something," he said.

"Sure? Just text me where you are at" and with that he hung up the call. He immediately texted Sanzu his location.

He ran his finger through his white hair. His soulless eyes started to shine for some reason.

As if something sparks within him.

"I didn't know you left me something that will remind me of you" he sadly looked down at the floor.

Small droplets of his tears started to fall from his cheeks. 

"I think I have a new reason to live and that is to be reunited with our daughter" he looked at the picture again.

The lady in the photo was his world. It crushed him when he found out that she committed suicide. It seems he never moved on from her.

Memories suddenly hit him like a train.

Oh, how he misses her scent. How she calls him "love" or "darling" or his favorite, "daddy".

Everything about her was so intoxicating.

It makes him feel more alive.

He really misses her touch. Like when he fucked her ruthlessly.

Oh, heavens can't compete she moans out his name.

 I really wonder what goes through inside his head.

Anyways, he heard Sanzu calling for him from his back.

"Oi Mikey! I'm already here. Let's go" and with that, he left the airport.

On the way ride back to the hideout or home, he gripped the locket and the picture in his pocket.

'I now have a purpose in this world and that is to find my daughter and be reunited with her. My darling may have left this world but our child is still here and I'm gonna give her the whole world when we're together

 My darling may have left this world but our child is still here and I'm gonna give her the whole world when we're together

While on the ride to the hotel, she asked her companion what was going on.

"Well your mom told me if something ever happened to her, I'll take you with me back to Manila to live with me but she did mention that after 8 years or so I have to let you visit Japan or at least be with someone she trusts if your gonna live here." She looked at him directly as if telling him to continue.