IV - part2 Finale

| WARNING: A lot of fucked up shit + smut |

You've finally gotten yourself clothed again, when you feel Daddy pig hugging you from behind.

" Mhm...~ "

" You're hard again. " You could feel his boner resting against your ass. You wiggle your cheeks, making Daddy even harder. " I actually have to go now. You're gonna have to take care of that all by yourself~ " You wink at Daddy pig, and press your lips against his. You share a wet, sloppy, passionate kiss. Feeling Daddy pigs tonque exploring your mouth, you wrap your hands around him. He started humping his cock in between your thighs.

" Uh-uh! We'll play more next time, sugar. " You turn around and walk over to the front door.

" Bye, Y/N! " Daddy pig yells.

" Bye, Daddy~ " You wave back seductively. God he's so FUCKING sexy. It hurts you to leave, but you have your own life.

You open the door.

Your eyes widen as you stare in front of you. Daddy pig comes behind you.

" M... Mommy pig? " He asks carefully.

What? Mommy pig wasn't supposed to be back until Friday!

Mommy pig looks at both of you, disgusted at the sight.

" You mother-fucking fuckers. " She whispers.

Mommy pig has suspected something right from the beginning, but now dhe has proof. She had caught you red handed.

Mommy pig then took an AK-47 from behind her and fucking shot Daddy pig. She screamed, rage filling her eyes.

Daddy pig was dead. You look at his lifeless body, and put your hand in front of your mouth. He was still naked, even!

" You like him, huh? You like him you little slut!? " Mommy pig shouted.

You couldn't meet her eyes. You felt so ashamed.

" You do... Then suck his dick, whore. "

" What? " Daddy pig was dead, you couldn't suck his weener now, could you?

" You heard me, fucker. You either suck his dick or you're dead. "

You look at Daddy pig. He was still hard. " I mean... what harm could it do, really? " You wonder as you get on your knees and start jerking that monster cock. Mm~ every stroke makes you more and more wet! You put your lips around the member and start bobbing your head up and down. It tasted even better like this!

Mommy pig came next to you, and put her hand on you, leading your head up and down. Up and down. Up and down. The she pressed your head all the way down, Daddy pigs long manhood probably going all the way to your little tummy. You could feel the last drops of his cum fill you up.

Mommy kept you there for a moment before pulling your head up by the hair.

" You like that? You like that, little slut?"

" Uh-huh " You moan, loving the feeling of Daddy's hot, thicc cum inside you. Daddy Jr. was probably growing inside you at this point.

Mommy looked down at you. " Tsk- tsk- tsk-, Yeeeah. You do. "

She goes down on you and sucks your nipples. Biting at nipping at them. You can't stop moaning.

" Hmm... You're a good slut, aren't you? I think I'm gonna keep you around. I always liked Y/G (your gender) more. "

Mommy pig gives you a dog collar and starts walking you out of the house.

You can't help but wonder. " M- Mommy? Where are Peppa and George? "

Mommy laughs menacingly.

" Oh, honey. Whose skin do you think the collar is made of? "