Chapter 6 - Pullover Sweater

Start from the beginning

In this life, everything should be different.

Bai Lang sat in the back of the spacious car, and looked at the back of Hong Hong’s head as he was driving. He was thinking silently.

Perhaps, Qiu Qian’s actions to expose things was for this reason.

He wanted to let Bai Lang see what he had sacrificed, all for money.

In the end it was still a form of playing with him, wasn’t it?

Bai Lang laughed bitterly. It turns out he still had some entertainment use in this regard.

***

UNI’s clothing endorsement deal was signed two weeks ago. The reason was because they regarded Bai Lang’s image in “Partners”, which was down-to-earth and also cool and clean. It was suitable for UNI’s image. Their clothing had a simple design but was also stylish and comfortable.

If the actors were suitably matched then the CP value of UNI’s clothing advertisement was very high. It was very well received by fashionable young people, and became a popular product of this time.

It’s only that in his previous life, not long after Bai Lang filmed UNI’s endorsement advertisement, the news of Bai Li’s debt was leaked. Of course all of Bai Lang’s scenes were changed out and he had also received the letter from a lawyer asking for damages. Thinking about the things in his life which really taught Bai Lang the hardships of his profession, then UNI can be considered one of those things.

In terms of business, there was nothing that he could complain about. But the unfortunate events of his previous life made Bai Lang’s memory of this filming somewhat vague.

It was not until he entered the waiting room and raised his head to see the person there, that Bai Lang suddenly remembered everything.

There was a coldly handsome young person sitting there who was at this moment flipping through some documents in his hands.

When he saw Bai Lang he also didn’t rise. He only nodded and made a cool greeting. “Hello. I’ll be in your care today.”

Bai Lang also replied, “I’ll be in your care today.” However his face changed slightly.

Rong SiQi, nineteen years old. They were both artists from Total Entertainment.

However Rong SiQi was different from Bai Lang who was going down the actor’s path. Rong SiQi was pursuing the path of becoming a singer.

The two people didn’t have much contact, including in his previous life.

Compared to Bai Lang who can be considered a small transparent star picked up by the roadside, Rong SiQi was Total Entertainment’s heavily invested protegee. He had won the “Golden Spiral” for best newcomer. For singers, they could only be considered for this award on the year of their debut, once they missed it they would not have another chance in their lifetime. For the singer who won it, they would be highly admired and envied by their peers. 

Of course Bai Lang also knew that ten years later, Rong SiQi had won countless more awards.

Ten years in the future, half of the singing world can be considered Rong SiQi’s territory. Other than having a unique voice, the young singer was also a musical genius. He had written many unforgettable love songs. Bai Lang considered this a prime example of someone with true genius entering the correct position and career.

It was just that although Rong SiQi was an expert when it came to music, in other aspects he was often under attack. Especially in regards to filming activities. Rong SiQi had an expression that was always cold and quiet, he was also pointed out as having a wooden face that never changed.