And Fezco knew what he was doing.

The three remained silent until Fezco pulled up in front of Ashtray's school to drop him off.

"Be good bro," Fezco said to Ashtray as we watched him get out if the car.

"Bye Ash," I added and waved him at him. "Have a good day."

He waved back at me, then he did his lil handshake with Fez before he walked off.

Fez made sure he was behind the gates before glancing at me, "I'm sorry bout him, for real," He apologized.

"It's fine," I laughed, playing with the holes in my jeans because what the conversation I was about start was making me nervous. "Buttttt..."

"But?" Fez asked.

"We're a thing?" I asked him, genuinely curious as to what he saw our situation as.

I really hope he didn't tell Ash that we were just to get him to shut up.

"Shit, I would hope so," Fez laughed.

Fucking dumb ass Fezco thought to himself as he laughed.

He felt tempted to just say fuck it and tell her right then and there that he liked her and was probably already in love with her, but refrained himself.

He didn't wanna tell her and then drop her off at school like he hadn't just confessed the years long feelings he had for her.

I gave Fezco a weird look and laughed, noticing that his cheeks were starting to turn a light pink.

I decided not to ask what he meant and decided to break it down in my head instead.

Shit, I would hope so.

That means we are a thing, right?

Right. And maybe he just doesn't wanna put a label on it. Not yet, at least.

So that just makes what Fezco and I have...a thing.

—$—

"Hey Star," Jules' voice spoke as I walked passed her and Rue's lunch table with my lunch tray.

"Hiiii," I smiled at the two and stopped walking.

"Sit with us, I was just about to show Rue a dick pic that Tyler sent me," Jules told me and motioned to one of the many empty chairs at their table.

I laughed, "I'm good Jules, I'll see you guys."

I gave Rue a smirk before walking off in the direction of my friends' lunch table, taking a seat besides Maddy.

"Hey bitches," I said as I sat down, dropping my tray in front of me and taking my phone out of my pocket.

"Hey Star," Cassie and BB replied while Maddy wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

"So you and McKay are basically in a long distance relationship," Maddy said to Cassie, continuing the conversation they had been having.