14. ℬ𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 ℛ𝑜𝑜𝓂

Începe de la început

He rolled his eyes as she entered the bathroom, unpausing the show and continuing to watch it. He wouldn't admit it but the show was getting interesting with Klaus showing up. And he took a liking to the whole clan of original siblings. Hannah son got out of the shower, stepping out of the bathroom completely naked. "I forgot my clothes." She shrugged sheepishly.

"Sure you did." Hannah rolled her eyes and waved her hands, bring the folded clothes over to her with her powers. Slipping on some regular clothes Hannah was suddenly ripped into the black room, falling to her knees as Benjamin rushed over to her.

*Black Room*

Looking around warily, Hannah watched as a man appeared, she noticed that blonde hair from anywhere. "You." She spoke, slowly he turned around, smirking slightly. "Me." Hannah walked over to him, he was obviously much taller than her.

"What the hell do you want? And how the hell am I here?" Hannah asked, keeping her distance from the older vampire.

"Oh, right, see this is all you. Honestly I don't even know why I'm here. But Kennedy explained that if you were thinking about someone you would be able to see them in the black room. Is that what you were doing? Thinking about me?" He teased, noticing her visibly tense when he daughter was mentioned.

Hannah clenched her jaw, her eyes flashes threateningly at the blonde king. "I don't give a damn about you anymore, you could rot in hell for all I care. As for why we're here I have no clue because I certainly wasn't thinking of you. And second of all, I don't even know how these damn powers work." She snarled, looking around and forming a ball of energy as a light.

"From what I'm looking at you do know how, you're just scared of your full potential. And I'm pretty sure you would be thinking of me if you weren't with that elemental vampire." Hannah turned to face him, clenching her jaw so hard if she were human it would break.

"Don't ever speak of him again, or that'll be the last thing you do." She threatened, backing away from him and turning around, shooting out a ball of energy as it turned into a door. "See I've hit a nerve. Relax darling, I won't hurt him, I'll make it easy and just kill him. No pain, besides you're own."

Hannah suddenly threw out a ball of energy towards him and was suddenly woken up with a gasp.

*The present*

Benjamin had placed his mate on the bed, sitting down next to her, his hands in hers as he waited for her to awake. The sound of a gasp caught his attention, Hannah shot up and rolled off the bed, backing into a corner. Benjamin went over but stopped as he noticed her hands both holding balls of red energy.

"Love, calm down. You're alright, you're here." He spoke slowly, careful not to startle her to were she accidentally shoots him with the red energy.

"What the hell did I just do? How'd I do that?" Hannah's hands went back to normal and Ben kneeled down, and she immediately wrapped her arms around him. "I-I put myself into the black room on accident," She told him, clinging onto him like he had just came back from the dead.

"It's okay, it's okay. We'll figure this out." Hannah nodded but didn't release her hold on him so Ben grabbed his hips and pulled her closer, picking her up he laid them back on the bed. "I'm sorry, I'm being clingy and annoying. I don't want to bother you with my problems and my drama." She rambled, being interrupted as he placed his lips to hers.

"Hannah, you're problems are my problems. We deal with this together, okay my love?" Hannah slowly nodded, placing her lips onto his again.

"We should probably head over to practice my training." Hannah mumbled against his lips as he had switched their positions so he was on top of her. "We probably should," he replied, tugging up her shirt as she lifted her arms so he could remove it.

"They can wait another thirty minutes." Hannah smirked, flipping them over so she straddled her mate.

»»————-  ————-««

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

A.N: btw I don't want you guys to think their entire relationship is about sex because it generally isn't. They truly do love each other since the minute they laid eyes on each other. But since they are mate and vampires have their senses heightened you'd imagine their sex drive lasts for literal days. And since they are new mates they want to explore every part of each other.

I'm still planning how this book should end.

Sad ending or Happy ending?

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒