9. Happy Moments.

Start from the beginning

She says that everyone is waiting for breakfast in the backyard garden. I ask them to hold up and not say that I am here. I arranged breakfast, I brought in plates and put them on the tray.

Nani and Mami made chole bhature and aloo paratha. I, on the other hand, made aloo cutlet with chutney. I take out some curd too to eat with paratha.

With the help of two maids who hold a tray of tea and snacks in their hand, I go out with one more tray in my hand. I see them seated with their backs to me.

I come in front of them and say, "Surprise!"

"Arya, dear. You here? What a surprise!" Mom says and gets up to hug me.

I put the tray down on the table and hug her and then touch Dadu and Dadi's feet who don't let me and just embrace me.

"I was free today. So, I thought to visit you all with some breakfast." I say and serve them breakfast.

"Chole bhature. I am sure Vrinda bhabhi made this for me." Dadu says.

"But please put a little hold to eat. You are not supposed to eat it in too much quantity." Dadi warns him.

"Well, there is no limit today." Dadu says as he takes the first bite and moans in delight.

"So, what are your plans for today?" Mom asks.

"Just to enjoy my day with you all. I thought to come here as it has been a while since I was last here and to help you all if you need any." I say and take a sip of my coffee.

"Great." Mom says.

"Where is Mayra?" I ask and again see some tension at her mention.

"She has gone early as today is her dance class." Dadu says when nobody says anything for a few seconds.

"Okay. And where is Vedant?" I ask gingerly.

"He must be in his room. The maid told me he had woken up half an hour ago. Arya, why don't you call him down for breakfast and also take his coffee to his room?" Mom asks.

"And if you want, you both can spend some time then come down. We won't mind." Dadi says with a wink while I blush.

I excuse myself and make a cup of coffee for him. As I don't know what type of coffee he drinks, I make it like I have it. I take it upstairs and knock on his door.

But he doesn't open, I try the knob and see the door is open. I open it and enter his room only to stop short when I see him in nothing but a towel around his waist.

I freeze and so does he, when he notices me. I know I might be blushing but my eyes can't seem to stop looking at his hard chest and abs. I hear someone cough and look up to see him, his one brow raised and smile on his face.

"I thought you can't blush more than that but you proved me wrong." He says.

"Your coffee." I say as I hold my hand out which has coffee and look anywhere but at him.

"Thanks. Sit. I will be back after getting changed." He says and goes inside one of the doors.

I blink and come out of the trans and sit down in a chair in the middle of the room and put coffee on the table. I look around his room or my soon to be room.

It has a gray and blue color theme which looks cozy. The right wall has a big king size bed and bedside tables and bed foot bench. The center of the room has a sitting area.

The left wall has a fireplace with a screen on the mantle. There is a dresser on one side of the fireplace. The balcony is opposite the entrance and I walk up to it.