February keeps telling about nonsense things, as usual. Kailan pa ba 'to tumahimik?

“Daddy how about let's visit Paris kaya. Malapit na ang birthday ni Ate January. Tsaka diba wedding anniversary niyo ni Mom.” She suggested.

“Go, ask your big sister if she's available. There's nothing wrong with me. I want us to complete when we get there.” Dad said.

Nagsilingunan naman ang tatlo sa akin even mom.

“Ate don't be killjoy. Hmp, kaya ka hindi nagkakaboyfriend.” Feb murmured. Napailing ako.

“Sweety.” Sinita ito ni Mom.

“I'll join.” Hindi pa naman ako ganon kasamang anak at ate sa kanila.

It's been five years since the last time we visit Paris. The place where my parents get married. It's their 31st wedding anniversary.

“I'll fix my schedule first.” Dagdag ko.

“Kaya mo pa bang i–handle ang kompanya, honey?” Dad ask. I just nod at him.

“Yes, Dad. Ako pa ba? Sayo yata ako nagmana.” I joke. Kaagad sumabat ang Mommy ko.

“Yan, anak dyan ka magaling. Alam mo, magtatampo na ko sayo, December ha!” Mom told me.

“Sweetheart, ano ka ba naman. Lahat na nga ng anak natin babae, ipagkakait mo pa ba sa akin 'yang panganay natin. Jesus Christ, life is so unfair, right honey?” Dad look at me. I laugh as I saw his reaction.

Dad really wanted to have a son. But, god refuse his wants.

Mom was diagnosed with ovarian cancer after she gave birth to February. Thank God because dad immediately took actions to cure mom's health.

So siguro plano talaga ni God na halos lahat kami babae at siya lang ang natitirang lalaki sa aming lima.

All of my traits are from my dad. Pagbali–baliktarin man ang mundo kahit na kamukha kamukha ko si Mom, kay Dad talaga ako nagmana. I'm a girl version of him when it comes to decision making and choices.

Though, sabi nila we are all look like the same. Me, mom and my sisters are like a quadruplets.

We have the same colors of our eyes, the shape of our faces and the curve of our lips. Dad felt so heartbroken knowing na walang magdadala ng apelyido niya.

But he never show his sadness to us especially to mom. Na hindi talaga mangyayari ang kagustuhan nitong magkaroon ng anak na lalaki. He's happy and contented to have a three beautiful daughters. Because we're basically a daddy's girl.

“Dad what if I work with Ate kaya?” January suddenly speak. Napatingin ako rito.

“..are you sure Ate Jan? You're a medtech graduate yet you want to enter in our architectural firm? Gagawa ka po doon ng mga medicine?” I laugh again when February speak.

January is a medical technology graduate and she's in her doctorate degree because wanted to become a Doctor of Medicine. She'll taking her exam soon yet she wanted to work with me?

Napanguso ito.

“Sweety, bunso is right. Alam mo, just focus on your study, honey. We can't wait to have another doctor in our family. Aren't you excited? Diba that's your dream?” Mom told her.

Siya ang susunod sa yapak ni Mom. As well as February. She graduated last year, psychology naman ang kinuha. Kaso, ayaw na daw nitong magpatuloy sa doctorate degree. At walang magawa si Dad and Mom sa kanya. She's a spoil little brat and still dependent to them.

After our dinner, we decided to have a night swimming with my family. At dahil nasa mood ako at nakapagpahinga ng ilang oras ay sumali ako sa kanila.

Thinking about tomorrow, trabaho na naman. Babalik na naman ako sa realidad kinabukasan.

“Ate ba't naghiwalay kayo ni Mateo? Diba he's a nice guy naman. Architect 'din naman 'yon katulad mo.” In the middle of our swimming, January ask me.

“Why did you ask then? I already forgot him.” I told her.

“I'm just curious. You already introduce him to Dad and Mom tapos maghihiwalay rin pala kayo.” She added.

I smiled bitterly. “You'll understand someday.”

January is studying hard just to passed the exam to get her professional license.

She's 26 yet she doesn't any plan to enter any relationship because she promised to our parents that she will be a doctor first before she will have a boyfriend.

Mateo was just a part of my past. Sound silly but he chose his career over me.

“What if he came back and ask you to be her girlfriend again?”

“It will not happen, January.” I told her firmly.

“Eh wala ka namang boyfriend ngayon, Ate.”

“And so? It's not the reason to be his girlfriend again. Not anymore!”

He's my first and last boyfriend. We're in the same school, same course, same year and same section. He was the son of Architect Raquez II, the well-known architect in the industry before.

He's kind, smart and soft spoken. Just like my dad. He focus on his study. Our relationship took three years and nine months.

But after our graduation, he broke up with me saying that he's going abroad to reach his dreams. His dreams! And our dreams together broke into pieces just like my heart.

Dad never broke my heart into pieces. He never hurt me. But, the man I love the most, the man that I trust and give my whole heart to him, hurt me.

How ironic that was. Ganon pala masaktan 'no?

But nevertheless, I learned from my past. I learned from my first heart break.

“Ate...I want to come tomorrow in your office. Tapos mall tayo after your work.” February told me nonchalantly.

“I'm not quite sure if I entertain you tomorrow on my office, February. Marami akong gagawin.” Lalo na't hindi ako nakapagtrabaho ng dalawang araw.

“Okay lang, I'll sleep nalang sa office mo. I'll wait for you then, Ate. I miss window shopping na rin.” She added. Napailing nalang kaming dalawa ni January.

“Okay if that's what you want. But, did dad and mom allowed you?” I ask her. Napakamot ito ng kanyang ulo.

“ehe, not yet ate.” Tsaka ito ngumiti sa akin.

“...I'm sorry little sis pero mukhang negative ang plano mo bukas.” I said. I look at January who's currently smiling from ear to ear.

“Psh, Ate. Wala naman akong gagawin bukas! Mabo–boring na naman ako sa bahay.” She demanded.

“It's not my problem, little sis.” I smiled at her to tease her. “..I know, mom won't allow you.” I tease her again that makes her frustrated.

“Ate....” January and I keeps laughing at our bunso.

She lose!