Chapter 19-Calm Before The Aftermath

Start from the beginning

Midoriya-"My............family."

Midoriya just stared at him. He stopped blinking and stabilized his breathing. He then disappeared and reappeared in front of the man, surprising. He launched his black aura covered fist at the man. Siesta widened her eyes seeing that.

Siesta-'There's no way............'

Midoriya-'Black FLASSSSHHH!!'

His fist connected the man's chest, blowing him away, while a loud crack sound was heard. Since he was sad and angry, his strength increased tenfold as his cursed energy drastically expanded. The man crashed to the fence. Midoriya's eyes were shadowed by his hair.

Midoriya-"Hope you die painfully......."

He went to the man and touched him, activating his Frost Star. It froze the man's body completely while also freezing his own hands.

Time skip

The police took away the beaten-up criminals while the duo looked at them. Siesta looked at Izuku's face. He had a complete stoic face. His eyes were a bit hidden behind his hair. He had bandaged up his minor injuries and his bruised finger. The white haired girl couldn't gather the courage to ask him. She then saw him sighing a bit before shaking his head and looking at her.

Midoriya-"So, I guess that happened."

Siesta-"Umm, yeah........."

Midoriya-"Let's go."

He said, holding her hand while she looked at him in confusion.

Siesta-"Where?"

Midoriya-"Cafe. I'm really hungry. I guess my quirk burned a lot of energy."

The couple started walking towards the nearby cafe while ignoring the others. Siesta frowned. She was angry with herself. She wasn't even a big help to him.

Siesta-'If I can't even talk to my partner, how can I ever hope to become his friend?'

The duo reached the cafe and sat at a table. The waiter took their orders of one plate of choco lava cake and cheeseburger along with some coke. Midoriya pulled out his phone and started checking some Pinterest pins, while Siesta looked at him in surprise.

Siesta-'Has he forgotten what happened few hours ago?? He is acting as if nothing happened!'

Midoriya just kept on scrolling, trying to distract himself from the recent incident. Luckily, luck came to his side as he got a cool pin. Someone had made a cool fanart of Gojo.

(Whoever had made this, you got my love bro/gal

(Whoever had made this, you got my love bro/gal. THIS IS SOO COOOLLLL!!! I LOVE ALL FAN ARTISTS!!)

Midoriya-'So this is how Mr. Gojo Satoru looked like. Hmm. He looks like a cool guy. And he gives the confident teacher vibes. It's still unusual that some people still create fanarts about him. Jujutsu used to exist in like 2018 and it's now 2136. His cursed technique if I remembered correctly, involved spatial manipulation upto atomic level.'