ANA 🤍
Just admit you miss me instead of blaming Ben 😏

DREW 🤍
Okay fine...I miss you :)

ANA 🤍
I'll be there, love ❤

DREW 🤍
I love it when you call me that 😌

ANA 🤍
Stop flirting with me and go to sleep idiot.

DREW 🤍
And the award for the most unromantic girlfriend goes to DIANA CARRINGTON 🙄
Who am I supposed to flirt with if not you ??? Your makeup artist ???

ANA 🤍
THE DISRESPECT !!!

DREW 🤍
So what ??? You gonna punish me now ??? 🥱

ANA 🤍
That's kinky and a very nice offer.
I'll think about it.

DREW 🤍
Now who's flirting ???

ANA 🤍
Still you...goodnight !!!

DREW 🤍
😂😂😂
Goodnight love ❤ !!!

_______________________________________

It's been half an hour since I reached Andrew's place. Ben is currently talking to his mum on the phone while Andrew is "TRYING" to cook.

Since it is an en-suite bedroom, it's quite comfortable for the three of us. I was sitting on the couch and putting Loki on when suddenly someone pressed their lips on my right cheek from behind.

"Hi." Andrew smiled adorably at me. Swoon.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"HIIIII !!!" Ben screeched obnoxiously, ruining our moment. Arse.

"Ben, can you not ???" Andrew turned towards him and said, quite annoyed as well.

"Okay sorry. It's just that I'm really happy that my two best friends are together but I can't third wheel if you both are going to be all clingy !!!"

"Deal with it." I snapped at him, and turned the TV on, not letting him respond and making Andrew chuckle.  He's probably having a proud boyfriend moment.

We had been watching the show for about half an hour when I turned around to see Andrew looking at Hiddleson with so much interest that it seemed like it was me. Do I blame him though ??? It's Tom Hiddleson.

"Wow, I really need to tell Hiddleson to stop seducing my boyfriend." I whispered in his ear, making him flinch.

"Stop doing that, you scared me." He said.

"Di, I get it. You're close to the Avengers. Now stop making me feel jealous by making talking to Tom Hiddleson so easy !!!" Ben called from the other couch.

"Dude, I am literally an avenger myself. Fell blessed to be in my vicinity." I said.

"Ofcourse I am."

"Stop now both of you. Let me admire Hiddleson in peace."

"Babe, that's GAY."