XV

Diana's POV :

"I'm so wet."

"Shut up and come with me."

"You're too loud."

"This is too big for me. I can't."

"You both are useless."

"STOP MAKING ME WET."

"I CAN'T HELP IT."

"AAAHHHHHH !!! I DON'T THINK I CAN WALK TOMORROW."

"SHUT UP YOU BOTH."

Okay, you must be wondering what the fuck is wrong with us. Thomas Stanley Holland decided to cook breakfast for us today and somehow managed to break the sink. So talented, I know.

Now, we were trying to fix this but basically screaming at each other for no reason while Zendaya was trying to actually do something about it.

"You do realize how sexual that whole conversation seemed right ???" Zendaya told us and we all burst laughing.

We eventually gave up trying to fix the sink and called for a plumber.

Today was our day off from work so we decided to go out for lunch. We asked others to join us but everyone seemed to be busy or too tired so it was just going to be us three. I didn't mind though, I liked when it was just us three. Zendaya, Tom and I have this unique relationship and dynamic which I cannot really explain. I never feel like a third wheel around them because they know how to keep their relationship PDA free. Also, we really respect the individual friendships. Zendaya never once felt jealous of my friendship with Tom and he never tried to pry into what Zendaya and I were talking about. It is just so healthy.

We quickly got ready and decided to go to this new Indian restaurant doen the street.

After we reached and settled in and ordered what we wanted, I spoke.

"I need to tell you guys something."

"Everything alright there Di ???" Tom asked, looking a bit concerned.

"I don't know what it is, but there is something going on between me and Andrew and it's not platonic."

"Aaaahhhhh Finalllyyyyyy !!!!!!" Tom sighs loudly, his voice filled with relief.

"Shhhhhhh !!! Also took you long enough." Zendaya said.

"When did you figure it out ???" Tom asked.

"Yesterday. When I hugged him."

"YOU HUGGED ???" Tom screeched yet again.

"Stop shouting and yes we hugged."

"Last I saw, you were disgusted by the thought of having to hug him. What changed ???"

"I have no idea, trust me. I just know that it felt right. His arms felt like where I belong. I have never felt like that woth anyone else, not even Daniel."

"Because that is where you belong duh !!!"

"What am I supposed to do now ??? Do I like him or not ???"

"Oh My God, my best friend is an idiot."

"Well, thank you. Now help me please."

"Okay okay, we don't need to rush into things. Take your time and figure stuff out, then make a decision." Zendaya spoke. Ever the wise one.

"But why wait ??? Diana needs a boyfriend. She has been single for too long."

"Stop saying illogical things Tom. Just because you're single doesn't mean you go and date anyone you want. A lot of thoughts go behind this and Diana and Andrew have history together. They need time." Zendaya scolded her boyfriend.