Shawna's Story..!

Chapter 1: 

I forgot to put it in ma draw 

and left it under ma covers, 

Da vibration is so strong orn dat black ting, 

da way it woke me up and it kept vibrating non stop

 I was ber feeling up my bed trying to look for it 

den finally I got it in ma hand and checked it, 

ber people was pinging down ma ras bb waking me up and ting. I tried to drag ma self outta bed but ma legs where tired den ma mum came in ma room and told me to get up and ready for college, I don’t like stressing ma mum cah she was sick and dt so I listened and went to da shower. I came out da shower den I could hear my mum and my idiot of a step dad arguing as usual he hits her I mean its bait cah shes white shes got a English background, as for me I got a Jamaican and English background from ma dad, but as I was sayin  its just a normal day listening to dem arguing. I quickly creamed ma self wid ma baby lotion, put my knickers and bra orn got ma dressing gown orn as I was looking for clothes to wear, ma dressing gown was ah bit kinky styl I remember wearing it for my first beat hahaha good times dat boy who I beated da 1st time I still ave feelings for him styl ma love of ma life jheez, anyways da door slammed, I got out my sexy ripped jeans wid my black high heels boots and my black vest top wid one of dem army like short coats it was a bit of a cher Lloyd look dat girl from x-factor dat has a funny mouth wen she sings, anyways I got my make up orn sexy eye make up nice wid ma boom lips grabbed ma bag and left ma house. Den half way to da fukin bus stop I forget my oyster card I was late to go to karlisha’s yard already ma don since day 1 jheez. I went back to ma yard into ma room gabbed da oyster den da door shut behind me I looked and it was my fuking dickhead of a step dad ‘cum ova here and gimmi sum loving’ I looked at him and sed ‘low it u pussy’ he walked ova to mi and likd mi on ma hed, ma reaction was a punch to his pussyclart face he then pushed mi against da wall and held ma hands, I could feel his dick going hard I aint gona lie I was getting wet but den I relised he was ma mums man and I aint gona make more stress for her den I thought wat she don’t know wont hurt her but he would open his mouth to her so I kicked him in his dick and ran out da house to da bus stop. As soon as I came da bus came so I jumped orn. I went upstairs of course cah all top g’s go up stairs lool…I saw sum boy wid his hood at da back wher I normally would sit so I sat in front of him but ma back was towards him I then put in ma hedfones to listen to vybz kartel - slow motion, da song finished den  I herd da boy talking orn da fone to one of his brehs saying ‘yooo wag1 mans orn da bus wid sum boomting, mi nd her are gona go west together…yeh shes a lighty’ I took ma earfones out and was thinking dis boy must be talking bout me cause im da only sexy lighty orn da top deck, I turned around to look at him and sed ‘eurghh lyk im gona go down to ur level nd go out wid u plz’ he was soo butters ma ded cat looks much more boom dan him and ber in mind ma cat got run over 7 times wid ber loss of hair and scratches and now in da ground rotting, I got off da bus befor he could even say suttin to me even doe he couldn’t cause imma bad gyal everyone knows about da don shawna jheeez, ma name is so ard Shawna jazzmine sareena Taylor dats me. I got a text from karlisha sayin ‘BMT UR MOCKIN MI NW UR FUKIN 2HOURS LATE WDF…!’ I laughed cause she was rite in front of me I hugged her behind she done a Michael Jackson spin and looked at me and sed ‘bitch ur late I need to go c ma man u know’ I started laughing again I was lyk ‘ so da plan today is to go c ur man ok while im jus der listening to u 2 fuck, ite lets go‘ . we got to his yard and  knocked orn his door and went in his name was devonte but he wanted people to call him ‘big d’ cause he has big tings trus by da way don’t watch how I know dt, he was 20 one of da oldahs. Karlisha worked in tesco she dropped out of school in year 11 she couldn’t handle it too many fights, big d was always der to back her, dey have been together since she was in year 10 and da good thing is der both da same age so cute seeing a happy couple, karlisha and him went straight to da room dat was der normal routine beat while I was der while I bun a spliff. Finnally dey were done I had enough of hearing her screaming his name I know I didn’t shout dat loud when I beated him…. Oops no one knows dat if im completely honest he was ma first beat, I miss him doe but now dem two are dealing its hard for me to b wid him mi and him stil do tings wid out karlisha knowing and its gona remain a secret, hes a good boy keeps his mouth...i think...

(If you want more, den coment thankyou =)