𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 20

Start from the beginning

"I don't know. Their scents are all over the barrier lines." I sighed.

"Well until we know for sure, Emmet, Jasper, and I will take extra patrols." Rosalie said.

"Okay and following you on the other side will be Quill, Seth, Embry, Jared, an Collin. The rest of us will go to the Reservation, except Esme. I need you here, Tia could go into labour at any moment and I need someone by her side when I'm not there." I instructed.

Everyone nodded and sighed in annoyance. It was silent for a moment before the kitchen light flickered on, scaring us.

"Rome? What's going on?"

Standing at the doorway was Tia, rubbing her eyes cutely and rubbing her oversized stomach. Last night we went to sleep naked so she was only wearing my T-shirt.

"Nothing baby, let's go back to bed." I cooed, trying to derail her.

I gently picked her up bridal style and walked back to out bedroom. Placing her on the bed, I slowly slid my shirt off her and removed my sweatpants before climbing in behind her and cuddling her to my chest.

~~~~~

I woke up again around 1 pm but this time, Katia's side of the bed was empty and the shower in the bathroom was turned off.

I groaned deeply before walking into the bedroom. Katia looked into the mirror sadly but when she saw me leaning at the doorway, she pouted.

"What's wrong, baby?" I cooed, stepping behind her.

Katia looked at me with glossy eyes through the mirror and quickly looked down at her stomach.

"I feel fat." She sniffled.

I quickly turned her around before carefully placed her on the counter. Tia settled her hand around my shoulders.

"Don't you ever in your life degrade yourself like that. You look beautiful, gorgeous in fact. Those stretch marks, dark spots, and swollen feet are proof of how far we've come. They're proof that soon we'll be able to bring our little bundles of joy into the world soon. I love your body and I love you."

I stroked her cheeks gently and rubbed circles on his stomach. Placing my hand under his chin, I lifted her eyes to meet mine. I smiled sweetly down at her as tears fell down her beautiful cheeks.

I brushed my lips against her soft ones, there was no sexual expect to the kiss it was just slow and passionate.