right here? - azul ashengrotto x yuu

A/n: I use Yuu as a placeholderalso, this is probably like a 8/10 on the filth meter depending on your tolerance

Warning: Tentacles, outdoor sex, (vague) voyeurism
"Yuu? Come with me to the pool tonight. It'll be just us." Azul was sitting in his office, doing research.

"Really?" It had been a while since Yuu went out with Azul, so they were fine with anything. Even if it was just night swimming.

"Yeah, we could use the hot tub? It's been a while since I've relaxed." He looked up at them and smiled.

"Sure. What time?"

"How about midnight?"

"Perfect." Yuu gave Azul a kiss on the cheek. "You're being sweet, so I'm not gonna ruin the moment."
——
Yuu arrived at the pool in his swimwear, stretching a little and waiting for Azul until he felt arms around him. "Sorry for this." Azul sounded mischievous. He fell into the water with Yuu close to him.

Splash!!

"Azul!" Yuu put his arms around Azul's neck, leaning on him. "It's so cold."

"It's winter time, obviously. I just had to get you back for the spinach you put in my smoothie this morning."

Yuu smiled, kicking Azul's legs under the water. "But it's f-freezing. There were other ways to get back at me."

Azul nodded a little. "True... plus you're shivering. Let's get you to the hot tub then." He held onto Yuu and carried them out of the pool and to the hot tub, sitting down with them.

Azul slid his arm around Yuu's waist and kissed his cheek. "Better?"

Yuu hummed quietly. "Way better, but why are you still in your human form? You rarely stay like this when we go swimming."

"Well, it's been hard to be like that around you."

"Why? You know I've never judged you." Yuu pulled themself into Azul's lap. "Go ahead. You'll see."

Azul blushed, looking away from Yuu while his skin slowly turned to a purplish hue, tentacles spreading and filling the hot tub. Yuu smiled and stayed in Azul's lap. "See? You're as pretty as ever."

"Well.. I wasn't worried about that..." He visibly shivered when Yuu lifted one of his tentacles above the water, pressing a fingertip to one of the suckers and getting a little surprised when it stuck firmly. They never really thought about how things like this could affect Azul but in his defense, Azul never really objected.

"Then what were you worried about?"

"Keeping myself from asking to fuck you against this hot tub just like this." His face went a darker shade and he kept himself from staring.

Yuu blinked, squeezing the tentacle he was holding.

"G-Gentle-" Azul set his hands on Yuu's waist and looked at him. "Why are you looking at me like that."

"You just said you wanted to have sex with me in your octopus form. I'm looking at you like that because you're a pervert." Yuu was blushing, thanking the gods that Azul mentioned the idea before he had to do it himself, but still blushing.

"If you hate the idea then why are you blushing?" He was getting defensive.

"I never said I disliked the idea..."

"Oh? So you'd let me?" Azul's confidence immediately started to grow

"Sure.. of course I would."

"Right here? Where anyone could see what we're doing?"

"Especially right here." Yuu looked at him with a serious look, dragging his hand down Azul's chest and stomach.