Umino Hisako

Name: Umino Hisako

Age: 13

Family: Umino Iruka -adopted dad.

Apperance: brown hair down to mid back, blue eyes, small, white dog ears and tail.

Personality: cheerful, loyal, energetic, sometimes shy, claustrophobic.

Likes: dogs, butterflies, playing, being outside.

Dislikes: cats, chains, needles, small places.

Friends: Everyone!

Enemy: Orochimaru

Bio: I'm Umino Hisako! I was captured by Ororchimaru as a baby so I don't know who my real parents are, although they were probably killed by him. I was treated horribly and was constantly experimented on. I kind of remember the day he injected me with the DNA of a dog. It was a painful experience that I'll never forget. I was always stuffed in a small cage when Orochimaru was done experimenting on me, so now I'm smaller then most people due to being forced to live in such a small and cramped space. I managed to break free and ran away because and made it to the Hidden Leaf village, Konoha. I was badly wounded but Kiba and his dog Akamaru found me. I'll never be able to repay them for what they've done for me. I was adopted by Umino Iruka and he's the greatest! I'm glad that he took me in. I don't hide my dog ears or tail, although sometimes I become a little self conscious about them when people stare at them. I love living in Konoha and will do anything to repay them for that they have done for me.