(Name) was walking around her cottage. She was looking for her Satchel that she keeps her potions and stuff in. "Mrrow, Meow!" (Name)'s cat, Star, meowed. "I know Star. I should always keep it by my bed. You've told me a million times now," (Name) sighed as her elbow knocked over a purple vial. "NO-" "MEOWW-" (Name) and Star panicked. Soon the vial fell to the ground. Shooting purple smoke around the cottage. (Name) sighed as she shooed the smoke away with her cloak. She looked down at her hands. "Great! Now I'm Purple!" She groaned. She grabbed a towel and wiped her hands. Purple was now smeared on the towel but (Name) was returning to her original color. Just as she was about to wipe her face she heard knocking. "Now who could that be?" (Name) thought aloud. 

(Name) walked over to her door to see Two girls around their 20's. "U-uhm...hi?" (Name) smiled nervously. "Hi! I'm Princess Rapunzel and this is Cassandra!" A girl with beautiful long blonde hair waved to the Witch. Yes..(Name) is a witch. (If you didn't know this pls read the first page and the desc!!) 

The girl next to Rapunzel gently shoved her away. "We wanted to see if you could help with my friends hair problem," She growled. "U-uhm...I-I don't really know...-" "Well then do you know someone that does," (Name) nodded slowly. "Come in..but promise never to tell anyone of what I'm about to show you," (Name) stared at the two girls. "Mhm, by the way, I'm Cassandra," The girl next to the princess sighed. (Name) led the girls into her cottage. Soon they stopped in the middle of the cottage. There was a glass ball on top of a stand with a purple pillow. "This will show you where you need to go," (Name) explained," This is a sacred ball that has been passed down for generations, and not just in my family," "What's it for?" Rapunzel stared at it. "It's so that Witches know when danger is coming," (Name) closed her eyes. Waiting to her the scream of the girls or a sword slash her. "That's so cool!" She heard Rapunzel gasp in awe. (Name) awaited Cassandra's response to that but said nothing. (Name) opened her eyes to see the girls looking at her.

"Well, let's get started shall we?" (Name) clapped her hands. The girls walked over to the glass ball and (Name) put her hands softly onto the Ball. (Name) sighed and closed her eyes. Soon a huge breeze almost knocked Rapunzel and Cassandra off their feet. Rapunzel ran to the globe to see a Cottage. "W-where is that?" She yelled to Cassandra. "It's in Old Corona!" Cassandra shook (Name) letting her know that she can let go. (Name) swiftly let go of the ball and fell back. Luckily Cassandra was there to catch her. "Come on. We're going to old corona, wanna come (Name)?" Cassandra looked at the Witch, along with Rapunzel. (Name) smiled brightly - No one's ever invited a witch to come along with them. "I'd love to!" (Name) grabbed her hat. It was purple with green stars splattered everywhere. "Come'n Star," (Name) called to her cat who immediately jumped onto the girls' shoulder.  

When the three girls arrived at Old Corona they saw a Cottage laying on a hill in front of them. "This is is," Cassandra opened the door. It made a loud screech making Star hide behind (Name)'s neck. (Name) could see Pascal, Rapunzel's Chameleon, doing the same. "Watch your step," Cassandra warned. (Name) looked down to see a trip wire, and Rapunzel was about to step on it! "Rapun-" Rapunzel stepped on the trip wire and soon the girls shoes - or feet in Rapunzel's matter - were covered in pink goo. (Name) looked up to see a huge black shadow looming over them. "What are you doing here?!" A deep dark voice shouted, echoing along the walls. "W-we came to see you about a M-magic proble-" "Magic?! I do not work with Magic!" The voice shouted angrily. "W-well it's technically Alchemy," The figure took off his mask and a boy was standing in front of them. He was a slender teen with fair skin, shaggy black hair with brown highlights and one teal streak, freckles, two front buck teeth, and light blue eyes. He was wearing a blue-gray shirt with a teal patch sewn on to it, brown pants, dark maroon apron, black gloves, dark brown shoes, and brown-and-gold goggles. (Name) tilted her head to the side and her cat did the same as well. "Mrrow!" Star hissed making Varian jump a bit. "Can you get us out of here?" (Name) repeated Stars's words. Varian nodded and took out of bottle of something. He shook some on the pink goo and it slowly dissolved. 

"So..You're a witch?" Varian said when Rapunzel had finished explaining everything. (Name) stared at Varian, making his cheeks slightly turn red. She nodded. Varian shook his head and turned to Rapunzel. "Well just sit here and I will do some tests!" He lead her to a machine. She slowly got up onto it. Varian pulled a lever and watched with a smile painted on his face. After the test Rapunzel smiled nervously at Varian. "Only 86 more to go!!" He laughed a bit. (Name) sighed and sat down. Her cat laid in the middle of her legs, purring as (Name) stroked her fur. "What do you think you're doing?!" A man burst into the cottage. "Eugene!" Rapunzel smiled nervously. "Who-Who are they?!" The man, Eugene was it, pointed at (Name) and Varian. "This is (Name) she's a witch," Cassandra rested her palm on (Name)'s shoulder. The girl waved and smiled. "And this is Varian, he's going to help me with some stuff!" Rapunzel chuckled. "Wait! Are you Flynn Rider?!" Varian gasped. "U-uh no!" Eugene put on a serious face."I am a HUGE Fan!!" Varian squealed, "See," Varian opened a curtain fill with Flynn rider books, Magazines, etc. "Names Flynn Rider nice to meet ya kid," Eugene smirked. 

(Name) got bored and decided to go outside. When she got outside she immediately fell back. She rubbed her head. Was that a Earthquake? She wondered. She shook the feeling away. Until a couple moments later she saw Varian running around. "Hey Kid! Go get Varian please," (Name) heard Cassandra yell. (Name) ran to Varian. "W-wait! I still have 3 more pots to turn off!" He breathed. (Name) looked up and a tube was about to crush them. She immediately pulled Varian close to her and made sure the her Cat was still resting under her hat. 

(Name) and Varian stayed in that position for a couple more moments. When (Name) and Varian poked their heads out Varian looked at (Name). "Thank you...m'lady," He smirked making (Name) flush red before pushing him away from her. 

"Varian! Are you alright?!" A man came running to Varian. "I-i'm fine dad," "What happened?" The man looked into Varian's eyes making Varian look down. A crowd of people came up to them. "Quirin," "It was that Boy!" Someone yelled from the crowd. Quirin stood up and turned around. "Is everyone alright?" Quirin looked around. (Name) looked at Varian who still had his head down. "Hey..everything will be fine," She reassured him. Varian looked up at her and smiled. 

"Thanks....(Name)"

I tried to make this as long as possible. So some of the words they didn't say I know that I just put random words there because I don't want to rewatch the episode(s) or have to look on Wiki.

Tell me what you thought of the Chapter in the comments!

𝓞𝔀𝓵