𝟲. 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺

18:00

"Did you really say that to him? You made a promise to me"

I look at Nayeon from behind Jimin her shoulder. She's looking at our teacher with a confident face, making everyone feel more hate towards her.

"I did nothing wrong" Nayeon defends herself.

"You always think about yourself only" Jimin speaks. "You even closed the door when Cheongsan and Hara were outside"

"It was their own choice! If they wanted to die then fine but they didn't have to kill us along with them"

"Why are you being so selfish!" Jimin yells.

"Selfish? Coach Kang would've never entered the room if Gyeongsu didn't leave it. Why aren't you mad at him?"

It stays quiet for a while, until...

"Look, I guess I was right"

Everyone turns their head to the window. Gyeongsu is sitting there with closed eyes. I look down on his nose and see some blood coming out of it.

"I told you, didn't I? Do you still think I'm wrong?"

The boy looks at his hands in terror. He starts to shake, just like his breathing. Everyone takes a step back as soon as he gets out of his chair, except for his best friend.

"What is going on?" He mumbles. "What's happening?"

"This doesn't make any sense.." Cheongsan speaks. "Why would you.."

Gyeongsu has his hands to his ears, crying loudly. He's shaking like a straw while his eyes and hands start to turn red. 

"What the fuck is going on.."

The pink topped girl runs to the door and removes the umbrella guarding it.

"Get out. I said get out!"

"I'll leave by myself!" Gyeongsu yells. "If I leave, it'll be better for everyone"

"Listen, why don't you just go back to the recording room and see what happens" Ms Park suggests.

"He'll kill us all if he stays here"

"Lee Nayeon!" Ms Park turns her head to the girl.

"I'm just trying to stay alive!"

"It's okay. I'm going by myself" Gyeongsu says with a shaking breathe.

He starts to stumble forwards. Onjo wants to grab my hand, but I'm faster. I walk over to Gyeongsu and grab his hand. I look at his red veins that start to appear more and more. Tears start to go down my eyes, not knowing what to do.

This isn't possible. He was fine just minutes ago. 

"Hara..." he speaks quietly. "..it stings"

"What does?"

"Your tears" 

He points at his hand. His wound, it's moving. But why is it? Wounds aren't supposed to move like that. It seems like he can't see it as he isn't freaking out or doing anything

"Gyeongsu, your eyes.."

I shift my eyes at the boy in front of me and see that his eyes are starting to go back to normal. The veins in his hands are slowly disappearing. My eyes widen while I let go of him in confusion.

Cheongsan rushes over to us and embraces his friend without any words. Gyeongsu starts to mumble some words as he clearly doesn't know what to say.