"Cheong san" I said and he looked at me as I pointed to the area. He nodded and quickly cupped his hands and I stepped on them using them as a boost up on the building holding the stick with me. Honestly anything else would have been a better weapon but its all I have.

He then helped On jo up and I quickly picked her up and placed her beside me. We then helped cheong san up and then we quickly ran to the window and opened it up and slipped inside. We tried running down the stairs once inside, but the undead started coming up and we quickly ran up the stairs. It was hard to find some place to hide because they were everywhere in the school.

One of the zombies tried to attack On jo but cheong san quickly shielded her and I quickly moved out of the way before it could bite me, it then pounced on cheong san and before I could smack it something jumped on me. I screamed as the stick had now flew out of my hands and I had nothing to defend myself with from the zombie on top of me. I kept trying to push it away as it growled and snapped its jaws at me.

Then suddenly it got sprayed away by On jo using a fire extinguisher to help I and cheong san. I thanked her but frowned when I tried to look for the stick.

"Where's my weapon?" I frowned and on jo grabbed my hand.

"We don't have time to worry about that right now, we have to hide" she said as she dragged me through the hallway, cheong San followed behind us.

We then found our classroom and started banging on the door. I looked to see Wu jin and Gyeong su and I sighed in relief at my boyfriend being okay.

"Don't open the door. Don't open it!" I heard a voice scream as we banged on the door and noticed it was my cousin nayeon. Well so nice to see you to I guess.

"Let go!" Gyeong su said as he tried to get the door open as Wu jin tried to keep it closed. Cheong San quickly opened the window

"Open it!" He yelled at them through the window as gyeong su pushed him out of the way and opened the door for us and we all quickly hurried inside the classroom. They closed the door behind us and my cousin looked at us surprised as we came in.

"Nabi.." she started but I frowned at her.
"Save it nayeon, I'm tired" I sigh

"Are you guys okay" gyeong su asked as he closed the window.

I sak quickly ran over and hugged us "on jo, Nabi!" She yelled and we quickly hugged her back "Are you guys okay" she said looking at us worried and on jo nodded "yeah we're alright" she said. I then slipped out of her arms and quickly rushed over to Gyeong su and hugged him tightly as he hugged back.

"Jagi are you alright" he said worriedly and I nodded as I held him close.

"I'm fine..I promise" I said softly and look up at him "what about you, are you okay" I asked as he nodded and gently pressed a kiss to my lips. He then looked over at cheong san.

"How's the campus? Are we dead or what?" He said holding me close to him. Cheong San panted as he stared at us and then walked over to the window looking out it. He watched as people ran in fear and zombies chased after them and it was honestly a horrible sight to see.

We then heard banging on the door and looked to see someone trying to get in as Wu jin tried to keep the door closed. The guy was covered in white powdery stuff and was half way through the door.

"What the hell? Who are you?" Wu jin asked trying to keep the door closed. I tried to look for a weapon just incase we needed one.

"Asshole. Brother...Brother in law" the guy said in pain as he tried to get through. Wu jin looked at him in shock and quickly let Dae su in.