Animal rights!

A/N: Reader/OC POV if nothing was specified. I will  use a name for her this POV. It is only a suggestion and it makes it easier to write a story. If you don't like it you can change it up in your mind. The racoon girl doesn't exists in this story. I forgot her name XD sorry.

I was running away again as soo many times. There was a time I was a singer and very popular too. Tho ever since there was anima city and when I started to sing about animals rights, people started to hate me. I started listening to my own manager and they threw me out.

AHHH I WISH THEY WOULD STOP RUNNING AFTER US!

They are exhausted too!

These people can't go any further!

Still it's just a bit ahead and you all will be free!

My parents hated me for it and threw me out too. Well now I was saving these animals and trying to help Mari get the people over to anima city. This was also why I was running again.

Me: Everyone this way!

I had a small kid in my arm and was leading a group of 5 ferret shifters to where Mari was. She was a mink and also the one person who manages to get them a new life for money. I might not have much and certainly don't live well but I always find a way to get to money. Tho I was honestly only stealing it ot performing in some small towns where no one knew me.

It didn't take me long to find Mari and her crew in this forrest.

Me: MARI!

Mari: Jesus Girl! Don't scream like this!

Me: Here!

I threw a bag at her which was filled with mones and immediately left. My job was done. I just managed to safe them from being experimented on but the people that were chasing us were still after us.

Mari: Okay everyone, hurry follow me!

Ferret Shifter 1: What about her?

Me: I am a human. I don't fit in anima city. They also can't do anything about me, so go! 

My answer was short and yet enought for everyone to start running after Mari and I took out my daggers and started running after the people that were chasing us. As I said, in my past life I was a singer and I trained my body well. I was agile as a snake due to something in my dna and it was not animal related or anything it was just something that my family from my mother side could do from generations.

Human: WHERE ARE THEY?!

Human 2: GET THE DAMN DOGS OUT!

Well thanks to me being throw out of my old show business and then living on the street for the past 3 years, I could hold up myself against armed people.

Okay calm donw!

They should be about 8 people chasing us...

Including some dogs...

Bad thing but if I get to a city I should be safe...

But then I would risk them getting exposed!

I need to spare some time until Mari will fire up a signal flare!

Since I saved these ferrets I didn't wanted to make these filthy humans find them after I went to such lengts and broke in to release them. However 1 against 8 people with guns and dogs were certainly not the best choice too.

I quickly climbed a tree up and waited for the fellow humans to arrive. It really didn't take long and I jumped down kicking one unconscious.

Me: You searching for me?!

Human 4: GET HER!

Before he could say more I threw my dagger at the man and made sure to kill him. My hands were long covered in blood. It was the only way to survive with what I've been doing. Of course I never kill people who are not after my throat. 

Now that I only had 6 people to take care of, I went for another person while the other two with dogs were trying to get them lose. It did took them quite a while and I took the time to go after the 6 and the 2 one as well as take my dagger back. Tho once they were lose, I was running!

OH SHIT!

OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!

FUCK!

I could hear some gun shots coming from behind me as I was running and knew that they were trying to kill me. They tried to kill me for a while now. However it was not only me but also these lovely ferrets. At least if I was to die I would die without any regrets since I knew they were safe. It was that moment that I could see the night sky lit up thanks to the signal flare and knew they made it.

Now all I had to do was find a city and lose them. I was kinda lucky that there was a small town nearby, so I ran without thinking and ignoring the pain in my legs for a whole hours straight until I made it to the small city.

Once I was there I quickly took the first sewege lid and pulled it to open and jumped in, closing my path too afterwards.

They might have been dogs after me but a dog was nothing against a dagger. I always had two daggers and two knifes with me. At some point I made a good distance between me and the humans but the dogs managed to bite me and threw me down to the ground. All it took was to kill the dogs and scare the other once and I had my ticket out.

This was close!

I need to find a hiding spot now!

They sure will look for me in the small city!

Welp not as if my things were in this one...

Now I need to get back miles to the other side of the forrest to this one air bnb I rented....

NO FUCKING CHANCE!

I was down in the sewege system and sitting with my back to the wall. It was surely not the best place but my arm and shoulder hurt thanks to the bite I took from the dogs. I needed to stop the bleeding but since I didn't had much, I just ripped some of my clothes and patched it up quickly. After that I started walking again. 

Breaks was a luxury thing I couldn't afford and time was something that was against me. Now all I had to do was get back to the air bnb and then make a post to the world exposing a person for what he did. I had everything piece of information as well as photo's on my phone which were clearly evidence for the police to take them down.

If no one was about to help these souls that were not different than us humans than I would gladly do so!