Student 1

"That time I was a nude model for an art class and had to sit on prop pillows
and my & was too juicy that week so I tried to pick up the pillow myself to hide it & my art teacher insisted he do it and I had to watch his face of shock
after witnessing my Aquafina leftovers"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Watching the art teacher face drop once he sees the wetness from the pillow made my stomach sink.

"I'll go get you another pillow"He walks away and coming back with an all black pillow.

I awkwardly extended my hand to grab the pillow and quickly covering my area again.

"Thank you"I say trying to pose in my original position.He nods his head and walks back to his desk.

Oh god what did I do?

"Can you look over here?"A raspy voice asked.

I turn my head to the direction and I see an attentive guy staring at me.He had a huge smirk plastered on his face as if he knew something I didn't.

"Did he see it?"I asked myself.

Putting myself back in the position.I just wanted to run away and cry.Why did this have to happen out of all days.The days I want the wap I don't get it, but the day I don't want it to happen, it happens.

The students seemed oblivious of the situation which made me feel a little better.My eyes would always look back at the guy and his eyes would always be looking at mine.Staring into my soul it just made me feel even more wetter.

"Okay Class let's wrap it up"The teacher was still sitting at his desk.

"Give a round of applause for todays model"

Everyone claps their hands as I get my towel and cover myself up.They start to pack up and the Arts teacher leaves to give me some time to get dressed or maybe he left because I made him uncomfortable.I walked over to his desk and grabbed my bag.I glance around the classroom and see the same guy looking at me.I didn't know how to react so I just broke the eye contact and walked into the bathroom.Once I got in there I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

"Stupid,I can't come back here now"

I started to get my clothes out my bag but then I hear a knock at the door.

"Yes?"

The door opens and it's the guys who's been staring at me.He walks into the bathroom and closes it.

"Um what are you doing?"

I watched as he smirk and looked at me up and down.

"I think you know why I'm here love"He says walking closer to me.I knew exactly what he wanted and what he saw.

"I'm guessing you saw the pillow"

He grabs my waist pulling my body in closer to his.He nods his head.

"I don't really know you like that"

"This can be our little one day stand"He whispers in my ear.He glances back at me and I nod my head.