Chapter 0_ Weird room

After the end of the war in Henituse territory. In the crown prince's room, Choi Han, Rosalyn, Lock, Ron, Beacrox and Alberu are discussing the outcome and aftershocks of the war with friends. Choi Han felt sorry for himself because after the war ended, there was no one left in District Henituse, except for the trash he first met when he came out of the forest of darkness. When suddenly a light enveloped everyone, not only in the palace but also in the eastern and western continents, Rosalyn only had time to let out a scream when she realized the strangeness of the air. And then, everyone disappeared.

When they opened their eyes, they saw a strange room. A room according to Alberu is very large compared to the royal palace. And in the middle of the room was a black rectangular thing, surrounded by objects they had never seen, if anyone looked at it would think it was a strange thing, but Choi Han was different.

His eyes fluttered when he opened them, the furniture around the room, the empty chairs with each person's name on them, and most importantly, the black thing in the middle of the room. He was sure it was a very large TV, probably 8 times bigger than Choi Han.

Everyone started to panic when they were teleported to such a monstrous place. If you look closely, there are not only humans, but in this room there are also non-human beings that are silently observing everything.

Suddenly, another light appeared around everyone in the room, it happened so fast that no one had time to react, especially when they were still in chaos. Even great creatures and used the same piece by surprise without having time to do anything.
The light comes on and then goes off immediately. When the light went out, they realized that the room had been split in two and separated by a giant transparent glass. They are on the left.
(I will call them-TBOAH side A)

After a few seconds, they could see the other side of the mirror, one by one. It's amazing that those people who just appeared have someone who is surprisingly similar to them, they remember that they don't have any twins and what, someone just like them is appearing right here .

Not only party A is surprised, surprised but also the people who just appeared (I will call them-TCF party B), so are party B. Who doesn't show up in a strange place and see someone who looks exactly like me when I don't have twins?

Just when everyone was confused and didn't know what to do, a pop was heard. Everyone turned towards the sound and saw a girl standing there. she has auburn hair and blue eyes and a delicate face. but what they noticed was the outfit the girl was wearing, it looked very... strange. but Choi Han and Og! Choi Han recognized that suit, a modern suit.

When she noticed that all the attention was on her, the girl said:

-"Hem, hello everyone, people from both TCF and TBOAH world!"

After listening to the girl talk, some people doubted the girl's identity because she was standing in the middle of the room, right in the middle of the transparent glass wall. some are more sober and think to themselves what the world TCF and TBOAH is, is it the place where they live and a lot of other thoughts. At that moment, the girl's voice spoke again:

-"Welcome to my domain, you can call me author or Alis as you please. You must be wondering why are you here? simple, people are here to react, to react to something, it's past and future!"

After hearing Alis's bold statement, there were a few people who figured out what was going on. At that moment, an arm raised. It was a person from side A, the crown prince of Roan kingdom, Og!Alberu. he asked:

-"Um... Alis?"

-"Oh yes, do you have a question Alberu-nim?".