~Looking forward to future 2~

Start from the beginning

"I guess it's already an year they left for Italy , wahi settle ho gaye kya ?" he chuckled a bit on his lame joke , but Ruby already seemed a little hurt by his statement . "I am so sorry..maine bas-"

"Actually yes, mom dad Italy me settle ho gaye hai..that's why Ginni aunty meri shadi karwana chahti hai ..that I leave the mansion as soon as possible . Mera ghar aa gaya..bye! and thanks for the lift . " She opened the door and left quickly , while Kartik kept looking at her hurt self , walking down the main entrance - throwing her expensive sandals somewhere in the garden ,in frustration . "Ladki kaafi ajeeb hai..akele me kuch aur..family ke samne kuch aur..weekends me club me kuch aur ..aur drunk hoke raat ko ghar laut te waqt to waakayi me kuch aur ..huh! saari larkiyon ko multiple personality disorder hai actual me. But she seemed hurt. Raat ko hotel me ek treat de deta hu..sorry bhi keh dunga !" He texted her the same , to which she didn't notice that early , but he hoped she would do so till night. He drove back to house , deciding to do all pending work after the treat today . 

---------------------

Malhotra's Mansion ,
Ahaan's room,
2:30 pm.

Ishqi had stopped talking to Ahaan since the morning conversation , and this thing was bothering him a lot . "Kartik yaar koi to solution bata..kya karu?" Ahaan said pacing left to right in his room nervously, while Kartik sat comfortably on a couch, sipping his favourite cold coffee. "Bhai...jab propose kar diya hai to-"

"Propose..propose kisne kiya?"

"Aapne propose nahi kiya ab tak???!!!!!!" His eyes were almost going to pop out of his sockets.

"Nahi"

"To ab kya ..matarani khud aapko aake aashirwaad dengi tab propose karoge?" He said keeping beside his cold coffee , in a sarcastic tone, 'cause obviously he didn't expect getting his plan failed at this level. "Aur bhai...jo karna..jaldi karo....mummy waise hi engagements ke piche pari hui hai..kal Rajshree aunty aa rahi ghar!"

'Wait..wait..agar maine use propose nahi kiya then she would definitely decline this. mujhe kuch sochna hoga..as quick as possible !' murmuring this to himself , Ahaan walked out of the room, calling someone on his way. Kartik giggled seeing Ahaaan's this situation , finally he was accepting the fact that he can't let her go . "Bhai ka to sorted hai , main kya karu ? Ishqi to fir bhi maan jayegi....Ruchi ka mood light karna hai..umm..yes ! lemme plan a proposal for her too. Aur agar fir mummy engagements announce bhi kar de to Ruchi ko problem nahi honi chahiye! still it's her decision. Yes !" He jumped in excitement to the instant idea he got as he hurried to his room and opened his laptop, searching for all the unique ideas which would make his date super special .The day would surely mark a total turn of their lives - be it the girls accepting their proposal or misunderstandings leading to heartbreaks ! 

-------------------------------------------

Mehra's Residence,
6:00 pm,

Ishqi was sitting on the couch with a grumpy face , holding a cusion tightly - 'Ye naam teen samajhta kya hai apne aap ko , khud to jaise pata nahi kon hai..jise samjhana par raha ki ladki koi local bus nahi hai , jo aiwain hi pakad li...are unhe ratti bhar to idea hona chahiye na ki larki ko wo teen magical words bolne parte hai...huh! mai...mai baat hi nahi karungi unse-'

"Are golu, kiska gussa is bichare cusion pe utaar rahi , maine kitne pyaar se covers lagaye hai uspe !" Rajshree said settling there with a coffee mug . "Kya maa , kuch nahi. Kaisa banda mila hai.. har baat word to word samjhani parti hai-"
"hmm...are Ahaan bhola hai thora isiliye bas - "

"Koi bhole wole nahi hai wo ma , sab janti hun main - " before she could complete her sentence, the doorbell rang ."Mai dekhti hun " Ishqi said getting up .It was a courier guy who had brought some documents for Ruchi . Ishqi led out a call to her , to which Ruchi hurried down from the stairs and quickly took her courier . Her weird behaviour made Ishqi a little startled - "Kon se documents hai Ruchi ?" Ishqi asked her settling down the couch .

"Kuch nahi Ishi..wo..wo ek new studio kholne ka soch rahi thi..usi ke papers hai...mai aati hu " and she quickly left for her room without turning back . "Maa..ye Ruchi ko kya hua?"

"Pata nahi....aaj Kartik aaya tha..uske saath bhi ayse hi behave kar rahi thi..mujhe lag raha kuch kaam ka tension hai !" Rajshree said casually munching some chocolate cookies. The duo had some chit chat for some time as the day passed by .

Ruchi had some serious plans going in her mind. It involved numerous heart breaks and lifelong scars for a few souls. Kartik and Ahaan were exceptionally happy for the fact that finally they are going to start a new life in a few days - for the fact that their love is going have it's own destination . But who knew that the tables were going to turn for them !

//To be continued//

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey there !! first of all a big thank you to all for giving your precious time to this story🤗.What has destiny kept for Kartik and Ruchi?

See ya'll in the next chapter :)!

I hope you enjoyed it... ❤

*Also please ignore my typos if any , as I am not a professional writer *

*do give your valuable comment and if you liked it.. Please vote 😄