Chapter2

"Hey, you can tell me anything" She said reassuring me. I shook my head, she took out a bread and a cup of noodles and gave it too me. I took the food and thanked her.

She stood up and went out of the clinic, I stare at my food. "Should I even eat this?" I thought to myself as I felt tears slowly escaping my eyes. I havnt eaten anything in weeks.  I took a bite of my food with teary eyes. "Thank you" I muttered as I enjoy every bite. This was the first time someone has been this kind to me. After I ate both of the food I threw it in a trash can beside my bed.

after sometime, the same nurse went back. She sat down next to me holding a first aid kit. "What's that for?" I asked pointing to the kit. "It's for those bruises on your arm" she replied as she took out a bandage and unroll it. "You dont have to do this" I muttered looking away. "I need too" she replied putting the bandaid on my arm.

"done" the nurse said as she tightens the bandage on my arm."Thank You, again." I replied. "You can go back to class" she added as she stood up from her seat. I stood up and went to the nearest restroom so I could change back to my original uniform. I left the restroom walking up to the rooftop to pass time, as I was walking up, a thought came to mind. It's not new I always think about this.

"What if I end my life right now?"

"No one would care. They never do.

I opened the rooftop door and sat  at a corner looking down to see some students walking by the fields with friends and eating.
I don't know the feeling of having a friend. All my life I've been alone. Never knew what being loved feels. I wanted to have a loving family, I wanted to have friends. But I can't, for some reason. Even if I try to reach out they would all laugh at me and push me away.

I looked at my surrounding, "Pretty quiet today, that's new." I thought. I checked my bandaged arm and examined it. "Why would the nurse help me, why was she nice?" I muttered trying not to cry and rubbing my hands together. I got up and went back down stairs. The hallway is full of students, chatting and going int the rooms. I just kept my head low and just kept on walking.

I reached the next classroom for my next class. I sat down and stared at the table. I feel people watching me and whispering, but I didnt mind, I'm used to it.

hours passed and students are now going home. I opened the shoe locker to get my other shoes, After changing I closed the locker and walked out off the campus. I went to a nearby cafe. I sat down by the window and ordered an expresso and some bread.

"Tokyo seems busy today", I thought while waiting for my order. I checked what time it was, 5:30 pm. I wished I have other relatives who cared about me, I don't wanna go home. Not in that hell hole.

My order arrived and I took a sip of my coffee and looked at the cafe, it was quiet and there arent much people inside, some time passes and I payed for the food and coffee and thanked the waitress that served me earlier.

The sun was about to set, It looked beautiful and calm as I saw some cars . I continued walking, 5 minutes later I reached my neighborhood. I saw my house and opened up the gate. I took a deep breathe before opening the front gate.

I stepped inside, and saw thag the house was empty. I looked at the living room, empty. I walked to my room and sat on my bed. Looking out the window.

It was already night time. The sun just set and the street lights starts to turn on. I lay down just thinking about everything.
"What to do?" I thought as I stare into the ceiling. I was still confused why the nurse would help me. I stood up from my bed and went to the bathroom to shower.

"I just wanna have someone, Just one person, to say that they love me. That they really care."

I just sat on the bath silent. some time later I hear the front door opening. I quickly got up from the shower and changed to my clothes. I went back to my room and locked it.

"Shit. Please Leave me alone." I muttered as I hold the knob tight and shaking. I heard someone coming up the stairs, the foots steps were getting closer and closer until it stopped infront of my door.

"Come out you little shit!?" My father said banging in my door.
I stayed silent and sat down on my floor.

"PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!?" I shouted back not leaving my spot . "OH SO YOUR ANSWERING BACK NOW, OPEN THE F*CKING DOOR!" my father replied still banging my door. I hold the doorknob, hoping he wouldnt open it.

I hid in my closet and hold my hands to my mouth. I started to cry out of horror and fear. the banging suddenly stopped and I hear my father going down stairs. I quietly walked out of my closet and lay down on my bed still horrified on the event that just happened. I fell asleep crying .

TO BE CONTINUED