ƈɦǟքȶɛʀ ȶɦʀɛɛ

TW: strong language.

✷✷✷

The game loads again. I sigh in relief.

- Oh my god... Oh my god... That was traumatizing... - I say.

I bet my audience was enjoying watching me almost have a heart attack. 6 am appears on my screen. Then the game loads again. I'm in a dark room with a little table in front of me. On top of it, there's a gift with a hand crank. A bit further, there's a "Game won. Claim your prize" flag. I turn the crank, a little startled. As the box opens, I hear children's voices, and Mixed nuts" packaging appears.

- Mixed nuts...? The fuck... - I mumble.

I click the trigger and the package disappears as the sound of chewing can be heard. I guess I ate it huh? I click the button "Continue" that was on the table. The game loads again and I'm in the same room that I was before, with the menu to choose a game and all the restaurant-like scenarios, but now, Night 2 was unlocked. I hear the deep mumbling again, but this time, I heard whispers as well. I look to my right and the same purple-eyed creature was there, staring at me.

- Hello there. - I say, waving at it.

Of course, it was a stupid joke, but for a second, the mumbling and whispers stopped. The thing just stared at me. It narrows its eyes and turns its head a little bit to the side, looking at me differently. It was weird. It felt like an actual person was staring at me, analyzing me, and thinking of me. I sigh and turn to the menu again. I click night two. The game loads and soon I'm in that same office from before. My heart already started pounding faster. I was already getting stressed and it barely started.

- Wooo. Calm down. Everything will be fine. You can do it. - I reassure myself.

That phone rings again. This time, I ignore it. It keeps ringing and ringing, annoying me.

- Alright, motherfucker. You wanna talk? Then talk. - I say, annoyed.

I answer the phone and ignore completely what the guy is saying. I look around and notice some drawers on the desk. I open the first one. Nothing interesting. I open the second one and now there were more things, including a coin. I grab it and press the trigger, making it disappear. I sigh and start changing the cameras. The two little demons from before had already left the stage. I hear footsteps on the right side. "Already?!" I think to myself turning the light on and seeing the purple rabbit walking closer and closer to the office's door.

- Son of a bitch. - I curse and click the button to close the door.

The "night" continues just like the other one. It wasn't so bad and this time I wasn't panicking so much. Just here and there...

- OH FUCK. - I yell, opening the door and soon closing it again when I see that the chicken is still there. - LEAVE ME ALONE, YOU LITTLE SHIT.

I change the cameras only to see a fox robot with its face on the camera.

- Oh no. - I let out, quietly as a breath.

I quickly change the cameras to check on the bear and when I put it back on Fox's camera, it's gone. Soon I hear something running in the hallway and something hitting the door.

- OH SHIT. - I yell.

I look at the power. 45%. I look at the time. 4 am. "Alright. I can do it." I think to myself, trying to stay positive. I play a bit more before looking at the power again. 1%. It was 5 am. "Please, please, please, please" I beg. Soon, darkness. The power had ended.