***  *** *** ***

After everything had been sorted out, Indigo finally ate breakfast then decided she'd do her homework for design class Which is why the Walsh girl was currently sitting on the younger child's bed. "That's actually a well fancy fabric,nice colour choice"
she happily said whilst she adjusted her camera's lens. Just then their bedroom door opened, there stood Gus with some lady they'd seen from tv. "This is Tee and Indi's room. The girl is spelt with two E's but Tea the drink is spelt with an E and A"
He explained when introducing them both whereas she pulled a face at that meaning she wasn't too fond of meeting someone new. "And Indi's name is spelt like the colour purple, but you can't call her that unless you're really good friends with her" 

"Hiya!"
Tracy cheerfully greeted them which made both girls to turn around once hearing her voice although neither seemed very impressed seeing her there. "Oh.. I was gonna do that with you"
she says with realisation  in her voice as she'd seen a sewing kit placed out. "Yeah, yesterday." responded Tee then went back to focusing on what she's working on for a few minutes. "i'm so sorry-

"Don't see why you're apologising. Should've been here yesterday..we're doing okay now."
Mumbled Indigo as she pressed onto a button before she wore one of her most known fake smiles. "Say cheese(!)"
She sarcastically spoke thus took a picture of Beaker so she could test the battery; but also because she needed a new photo on her memory wall. she then faced the other way afterwards meaning their conversation was over. 

"No talking on the tour! You'll hold us up and we're already late"
Gus informed Tracy then shut their bedroom door now going to everyone else's."This is Harry's room, Harry has a toy giraffe called Jeff. He thinks Jeff can talk. He can't" He explained as they stood outside and he held onto his notebook which was filled with information. 

"Well, maybe you've never heard him"
Tracy said as if it was even possible. "Toys can't talk. And you can't talk on my tour!"
he told her. Soon after that they were standing outside the older girl's bedroom. "Sapphire and Mari's room, that's indigo's sister-"
he began explaining then opened the door only for something to get thrown at them. "Get out!" she yelled once looking up from whatever she'd been reading. 

"You've got to be joking"
Marigold uttered through her deep sigh. "Close the door will you?" she asked with a somewhat glare, Normally she didn't mind greeting other people but today she didn't feel like it. [That's due to not getting enough energy]. There was a green relaxing chair beside their desk and she'd rested her legs onto Saff's.

"When you open the door without knocking, they'll throw things. When you knock they both yell 'go away'
Gus expressed after he'd closed it but decided he'd show an example of what he meant. He knocked. "Go away!" Both of their voices echoed from inside which made Tracy laugh.

*_%*_^_%^_**_%*_^_%^_*

❝LIAM'S HERE!❝
Mike shouted from the front door. Now, that might've been good news for most of the young people there but unfortunately for Marigold that meant complete utter disaster. However, Indigo has tried many times getting them both on good terms even though that'll most likely never happen. She had left her bedroom due to needing a stretch, she was making her way into the kitchen but when she heard Milligan shouting.. She basically ran out of there hoping it wasn't true at all. "Please tell me it's a nightmare- I'm dreaming ain't I?"
she questioned him though he simply gave her this look that read 'sorry' "Oh, just so you know if anything breaks this time then it's not my fault!" she said whilst throwing her hands in the air.