Intro.

Sixteen years later.

Arianna crushed all opposition and established her Empire before Sebastian turned one. After King Dominic was publicly executed the Four Kingdoms were ruled by proxy. King Cedric and Princess Selene were allowed to marry their mates, Baez and August, only because they would die without them. It also made great blackmail material because Arianna needed them as leverage to coerce King Alexi and King Consort Rafael into accepting a fake Princess and let her marry Baron. That way she intended to fool the people into believing that the Werewolf King would be born out of that wedlock and under her control. Now that all was set up successfully she began to cast her attention on ways to grow even stronger diving into the blackest of witchcraft. Besides her continued search for object of power, specifically the Dragon Blade, she never forgot the two that got away.

Kai and Reese faced their own problems when Sebastian showed all the traits of an Alpha without actually having a wolf. Overwhelmed by the severed connection to their family and faced with so many questions they settled down with the Glass family and raised their son in relative peace.

The final story is set in motion when Ian Glass calls in Kai for a very important conversation.