𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚗𝚐-𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖

Start from the beginning

Flowers and fairy lights were arranged to a big heart shape with her name spelled out.

Her fellow workers were down there gently singing a soft song while one was playing the guitar.

We have planned this for a few weeks and today was the final part of the plan.

I was supposed to do this earlier but one of them called a while ago to buy more time because of a delay.

That's why I made her watch a movie three times with me so they can prepare.

Things began to escalate when I tried to kiss her earlier. I forgot to take things slow.

I looked over Luz who was still standing still but was starting to sniffle.

"Lulu-chin, I want you to know that I like you very much. I was wrong to make you confuse." I said as sa turned to me with tears flowing down.

"The days we spent together is always happy for me. Lulu-chin is an amazing person." I said and knelt down.

She gasped and covered her mouth.

"I want us more than friends. Please give me chance." I said and bowed my head to the ground.

"M-mikey, you don't need to bow that low." She said.

"I'll not stop until you say so." I said

"That's enough Mikey. Please stand up." She said and I stood up.

I approached her and she also came closer.

"I hate you, I hate you." She said and cried even more before and weakly punched my chest for a few time.

I embraced her as she continued to cry.

I didn't even felt guilt when I killed but knowing that I made her cry makes me regret.

"Papahirapan kitang gago ka. Bakit kasi di mo sinabi kaagad?" She muttered.

[T: I'll make things harder for you, you asshole. Why didn't you just say it immediately?]

I looked over her juniors and nodded as thanks as they silently cheer and give thumbs up.

.
.
.

TIMESKIP

Pagsanjan, Laguna | March 29, 2016

Your POV

Today marks the end of our mission here in Laguna. Me and my co-workers are packing things up for our next move.

After the whole confession in Baguio, Mikey have been courting me with the help of the others.

Of course I'll not just say yes that easy.

Sabi ko na papahirapan ko siya ng konti. Gusto din pala ako pinaikot-ikot pa.

[T: I said that I'll make it harder for him for a little. He also likes me but he made it complicated.]

I almost gave up on it and was deciding to leave.

He would give me flowers and chocolates from time totime because I told him it's not necessary to give me a gift everyday.

Sasagutin ko din naman pero siyampre magpapakipot muna ako.

[T: I'll eventually say yes but I'll just pretend I'm not too interested.]

Sulitin ko lang maligawan ng foreigner sa tradisyonal na paraan. Yung dati kasi sa chat lang nanligay amputa.

[T: I'll just enjoy being courted by a foreigner in a bit of a traditional way. The last one only couted me throught a fucking message.]

Tanginamo Danielo.

"Ate Luz!" They exclaimed

"Oh?" I asked

"Tara mamasyal bukas." They said

[T: Let's go out tomorrow.]

"Saan ba?" I asked

[T: Where?]

"Saan pa be edi sa falls. Yung sikat na Pagsanjan falls dito." They said.

[T: Where else? At Pagsanjan falls of course.]

"Akala ko ba nandito tayo para magtrabaho? Bakit parang gumagala nalang tayo palagi?" I asked.

[T: I though we came here to work? Why are we always going out?]

"Hayaan mo na, tapos naman na trabaho natin eh." They reasoned.

[T: Just let it be, we already finished our work anyways.]

Oo nga naman. Bakit ba ako nagtatanong? Gusto ko rin naman gumalagala eh.

[T: They're right. Why am I even asking that? I also want to travel anyways.]

"Okay okay." I said as they cheered and exitedly jumped around.

"Hoy yung sinaing masusunog!" One shouted and I chuckled.

[T: Hey the rice that you're cooking will get burnt!]

Pagsanjan falls, huh? Excited na din ako. Sa TV ko lang yun naririnig at nakikita eh.

[T: Pagsanjan falls, huh? I'm also excited. I only hear and see about it on TV.]

« ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ »