𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚘

February 2, 2016 | Manila

Mikey's POV

"Good day sir, thank you for waiting." The person I was waiting for said as he came 20 minutes late from the time we agreed to meet.

The last time, I waited for Luz for at least an hour. She only said that it's "Filipino Time".

Is the time here different from the rest of Asia?

"This are the things you have requested. Please check if it's complete." He said and handed me a brown envelope.

I opened the enveloped and found documents such as birth certificate, passports, drivers license, bank account, credits card and other needed documents.

All are fake and named "Michael Kurokawa"

I gave my payment and went back to where I stay. I have to wait for Luz to finish her job.

She said she'll call me later so I decided that I'll do my research first.

I opened my phone and went to Google.

It's hard to decide on which I need to do first. I don't realy know about her culture so I don't want to offend her.

She told me last time that her name "Luzviminda" represents the three major island groups in the Philippines which are; Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.

I think she's quite patriotic.

.
.
.

After research I accidentally opened the facebook app.

And the first thing I saw was Luz....

with another guy.

I even double checked the picture and made sure that it was her.

It was confirmed because she was mentioned and tagged to the post.

I searched the comment but I can't understand most of the Tagalog words.

The caption even says:

"Nakabangga ng pogi #CarrotMan"

What does that even mean? Why is this trending?

I kept looking at the other picture and saw the guy hold her hand.

HER FUCKING HAND?!

Without any second to waste. I packed my things and went to the nearest car dealer.