Mishbir House - OS

Mishbir House - OS

Wanted to put this as a part of my FF, but never mind!This is a OS, in a parallel world after Mishti & Nishant (Nannu)'s marriage broke

This is a OS, in a parallel world after Mishti & Nishant (Nannu)'s marriage broke. The families are gearing up for Abir & Mishti's wedding, and on one such evening before their D-Day, Abir Rajvansh brisks off his lady love for the most unexpected surprise. ❤️

Would love to read your feedback on this one!

---------------------------------

Mishti felt his long fingers brushing through her hair as he quickly tied a ribbon on her eyes.

"Kya kar rahe ho?"

"Surprise hai."

Mishti clutched his hand in excitement, "Mere liye?!"

"Of course not!" Abir rolled his eyes, "Tumhari nayi padosan ke liye." He said and helped her sit inside the car.

"Not funny Ajeeb Rajvansh!"

Pushing the key through the lock, Abir pushed open the doors.

"Abir, where are we?" Mishti's hand brushed through the wall and paused at their nameplate, "Hum kiske ghar aaye hain?"

Abir came close and whispered in her ears.

"Apne."

Abir lifted the blindfold from her eyes. Mishti fluttered open her eyes to the sight of their Mishbir House, with her hand still touching their nameplate. The empty plot was now painted in different hues of blue, her favourite colour. It was the first time Abir had brought Mishti to their house after their disastrous breakup, after he had almost lost her to someone else. Someone who Abir still considered better than himself, for the girl he loved the most. Silly of him though, for Mishti was never able to see any man after falling for an ajeeb aadmi.

Abir watched his lady love taking slow steps inside the house with her mouth agape. Abir blinked back the feeling of overwhelm shining in his eyes and took her in a back hug.

"Welcome," Abir whispered in her ears, "to your house."

Mishti looked around with awe and wonder. This was just how she had imagined their Mishbir House to be. Every single thing, from the curtains to the kitchen stove – her Ajeeb Rajvansh had gone to the extent of saving every single bit of what resembled their togetherness.

"Yeh... furniture?" Mishti pointed to the sofa, tables and cabinets, "Yeh.. maine... sab... saare orders toh cancel kar diye the, jab woh..."

"Mehul Kapadia pakde gaye?"

Mishti hesitantly nodded. Abir chuckled and put his arms around her neck, "I know, maine yeh ghar unke saath rehne ke liye khareeda tha. Lekin yaadein toh tumhare saath bann gayi, ab kya karein?"

Mishti smiled and slid her arms to his back.

"I'm surprised tumhe itna kuch yaad tha. Everything's just perfectly same!"

"Ofcourse I do. Lekin tum kuch bhool rahi ho."

Mishti raised a brow. Abir let out a mischievous smirk and caged her in his arms.

"My house, my rules!"

Mishti squeezed out of his embrace, stuck her tongue out and sprinted to the other corner. After a lot of catch-n-miss, Abir finally caught hold of her wrist and rolled her back into his arms.

"Mishti, yeh ghar hoga tumhare sapne jaisa. Lekin yeh khubsurat sapna," he caressed her cheek, "yeh toh mera tha. Mere sapno ko, meri khwahishon ko, aur humari yaadon ko tumhare ghar ka pata dene ke liye, thank you."

"Ek aur cheez ka pata de sakte hain, agar tum chaho." Mishti but her lip to supress her smile.

"Kiska?"

"Humare... honeymoon ka?" Mishti winked, "Jaha tum... humare kamre mein... poore shringaar ke saath," She traced a finger down his cheek sensuously, "doodh ka glass leke..."

"Mishti?" Abir frowned.

"Nahi?" Mishti stepped back and shrugged, "Achha... coffee bhi chalegi."

Abir's dark eyes bore into Mishti's mischievous ones. With every step Abir took closer to her, Mishti took a step back. The hue was slowly returning to her cheeks as Abir circled his arms around her waist and locked her in his embrace.

"Waise... Mere coffee coloured eyes wala... Tumhare rosy cheeks jaisi..." He gently lifted her chin, "aur bhi kuch laa sakte hain. Pata hai kya?"

"Shut up Abir!"

"Kyun? Ab kya hua-"

"Bas!" Mishti placed her palms over her ears and ran out of the house.

"Mish- arey suno toh sahi!" 

----------------

That's it! Hope you liked it. ❤️

- Divya :)