"Yo!" the white haired teacher waved at his students, "I wasn't gonna come at first but the higher ups got involved after hearing that a special grade cursed object went missing. I agreed to come as long as they also gave me some time to see the sights." The tall, blindfold-wearing teacher whipped out his phone, snapping pictures of his annoyed and injured students, "So did you find it?"

(Y/n) let out a huff of air, glaring at the pink-haired idiot behind them who waved, "Um... Sorry. I ate it."

"For real?"

"For real," (Y/n) and Megumi said, both plopping down again as Gojo Satoru leaned over to observe Yuji. (Y/n) let out a breath as she allowed herself to relax.

"Hm? Haha! You're not kidding. They're combined. How does your body feel? Can you switch to Sukuna?" Gojo freaked the pink boy out as he observed him through his blindfold.

"Sukuna?"

"The cursed object you ate."

"Oh, yeah. Probably..."

"Ten seconds. Take control again after ten seconds," Gojo said as he started stretching.

"I dunno about this..."

"Don't worry. I'm the strongest jujutsu sorcerer! Megumi, hold onto this, will ya?" Gojo tossed the paper bag to the boy.

"What's this?" he said as he peered inside the bag.

"Kikufuku mochi," Gojo said, standing up from his stretching position.

'Seriously, dude?!' (Y/n) scoffed, crawling towards the boy and grabbing the bag, "Out of spite, I'm eating some of your souvenirs."

"They're not souvenirs! They're for me to eat on the bullet train home. Just don't finish them all, okay?"

"Behind you!" Megumi yells near (Y/n)'s ear, causing her to smack him on the head.

"He probably knows, stupid. So loud..." (Y/n) says with a mouthful of mochi. The dust and wind picks up around her, causing her to shut her eyes briefly. Opening her eyes, she stares into widened red ones. Letting out violent coughs as she leans away, looking up to see her teacher sitting on Sukuna who jumps up immediately.

"My students are watching, so..." Gojo says, dodging Sukuna's every hit, "I hope you don't mind if I show off a little." Grabbing Sukuna's arm, Gojo spins and pulls him from side to side, not letting him understand what's happening. Shoving him away with one hand, Gojo uses the other to smash his face, sending Sukuna flying into the air before smacking into a railing.

"It doesn't matter the era. You guys are always a pain! You stupid jujutsu sorcerers!" Sukuna sprints back to Gojo, jumping up before smashing down, destroying a good portion of the school, "But that doesn't matter to me." Sukuna's eyes widen, seeing the white-haired man still standing, unscathed.

"Damn... Feeling real bad for whoever has to rebuild this school..." (Y/n) says, swallowing her third Kikufuku mochi before leaning back and looking at the large hole separating her, Megumi, and Gojo from the special grade curse.

"Seven... Eight... Nine... Should be about time."

(Y/n) holds back a smile, not wanting to feed Gojo's ego, "Hmph... Say ah." The girl holds Megumi's face, shoving some mochi into his mouth to distract herself.

"Oh... Was everything okay?" Yuji asks when he switches back.

"Does it look okay around here?" (Y/n) muttered as Megumi tried to push her hands away.

"What a surprise! You really can control it!" Gojo says.

"Yeah, but he's kind of annoying. I can hear his voice," Yuji says, smacking his head in an attempt to get Sukuna to shut up.