Special Chapter A

Thanks for making Anticipate #1 in the irenemarcosaraneta tag! <3 This one's for all of you who missed Cee and Gee

.::.

[When: Irene's pregnant with the twins]

Third Person

"Mahal..." Irene poked Greggy's side causing him to jerk at his side. "Mhmmm?" He hummed. "Mahal, wake up..." She frowned.

Greggy sighed before opening his eyes, "Yes, mahal?" He groaned and looked at his beautiful wife. "I want Ice cream and coffee..." She shyly said. He looked at her and then at the digital clock on their his nightstand.

2:49

"But love, diba you have to cut down your coffee dosage? You had one na pag morning..." He caressed her hair but Irene pouted and started to tear up.

"But I want to eat ice cream and drink coffee with you... Pero if hindi mo gusto, ako nalang..." She started to lift her blanket but Greggy reached for her face and placed a peck on her lips.

He chuckled and smiled at her, "Okay, love..." Irene's face then lit up in happiness and they began to climb out of bed and into their kitchen.

He opened the light and began to scurry to their freezer where they stock up on ice cream as Irene wanted to snack on them.

"Mahal? What do you want? ChocoChip, Cookies and Cream, Strawberry, Vanilla, Mango...?" He looked at Irene who was scooping some coffee grains into the filter of their coffee machine.

"Hmmm..." She smirked and squinted her eyes, "Cookies and Cream, please." She smiled at him and he nodded. "Okay, Missis..."

Greggy then scooped both of them a mug full of ice cream. He then placed the mugs on the table and poked spoons on each one. "Excuse me... Coffee is hot..." She announced as she placed the coffee mugs on the table next to their ice cream.

"I miss having these with you!" She clapped her hands lightly and sat on the chair he pulled her. "I miss this rin..." He grinned while he took his seat.

They then started to dive into their food. Greggy was looking at Irene as she was eating her ice cream. "You really like ice cream when you got pregnant noh?" He smiled at her and Irene chuckled, "Diba you never liked anything sweet..."

Irene nodded, "Siguro dahil nga sa pagbubuntis ko..."

"Are you done?" He asked as he sipped on his last drop of coffee. Irene shook her head no, "Not yet, I have to finish pa my ice cream..."

Greggy just nodded and rested his chin on the palm of his hand, "Ang ganda mo talaga..."

"Alam mo, mag-asawa na tayo... 'Di mo na ako kailangang bolahin!" She chuckled at him as she sipped on her coffee.

"Hindi naman kasi yun bola!" He smiled at her, "Grabe, hinding hindi talaga ako magsasawa sa mukha mo..." Irene then scrunched her nose and turned red.

"Ano ba..." She chuckled and placed her empty mugs on the table. "The babies are happy na." She grinned and put up two of her thumbs.

"I'm glad..." Greggy smiled and he grabbed the mugs by their handles and placed them on the sink. "Leave it there na lang muna... Bukas na yan..." Irene smiled at him and he nodded.

"Tulog na tayo, Mahal..." Greggy pulled Irene to his side and kissed the top of her head. "Is my Misis happy?"

They walked together side by side and Irene nodded, "Yes, Mister." She giggled as Greggy opened the room for them.

They then slipped into their beds and Greggy kissed Irene's forehead and stroked her baby bump. "I love you and our babies."

Irene looked lovingly at her husband and smiled, "We love you too, Mahal..."

"Sleep na..." Greggy said and she nodded.

.::.

[When: The twins are already grown-ups]

"Kaya pala Eli is maputi, cause you kept on eating ice cream while we were still inside." Luis chuckled and Eli grinned.

"Kaya rin pala that Lui is maitim because Ma likes coffee." She laughed and Luis just threw her a look.

"Nako... Kayo talaga..." Irene just laughed at her children. "But ma... Diba you were not allowed to really drink lots of caffeine noon?" Eli asked her mother.

"Kaya nga napapagalitan ako sa Pa niyo... Since if I want to eat ice cream, I really want to pair it with coffee..." She trailed on, "And then? How did you convince Pa to let you drink?" Her daughter grinned.

"Well... I cry!" They laughed and Greggy came into the kitchen.

"Ui! You're having ice cream and coffee without me?" Greggy frowned, acting hurt. "Oops!" Eli laughed.

Irene smiled at her husband and opened her arms, "Come here, Mister..." Greggy smiled at his wife, went beside her, and placed a peck on her lips making their children groan.

"Ugh! Being mushy and gushy again!" Lui complained, jokingly. "Sus as if naman you're not like that with Xandra." Eli rolled her eyes at her brother.

Irene then narrowed her eyes to Lui, "Girlfriend mo na si Xandra?" Lui's eyes then grew, "Huh? No Ma! No degree, no relationships diba?" He chuckled. "Fake news kasi to si Eli." He glared at his sister who just chuckled.

"Whatever, Lui." She ate her ice cream. Greggy then poked a spoon on his daughter's mug making her gasp. "Pa! Ano ba..." She frowned, "Wait lang..." Greggy laughed.

"Isa lang promise, try ko lang yung flavor..." He explained. Irene just slapped her husband's shoulder, "Ano ba, kumuha ka nga lang dun..." She scolded him.

"I will... I will..." Greggy murmured as he held up his hands. Eli and Lui then looked at each other than at their parents.

"What they say is true talaga, noh? Eli?" Lui smiled. "Yep..." She chuckled.

"No matter how rich and powerful a man is... Tiklop agad pagdating sa Misis!" The children laughed. As Irene heard the saying she joined her children. "Tama yan..." She agreed.

Greggy acted hurt and then continued to scoop out his ice cream, "Pero... tama naman!"

The family did their own bonding. Eating, talking, and laughing was always their go-to bond whenever they have the time to do so.

It was always a refreshing break for all of them whenever they had a stressful week.

.::.

Cute and fluffy special chap for all of you <3
-Cee