𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

"He doesn't know that."

Omniscient

Crystal cursed under her breath as she searched for a place to stay. She couldn't spend another night on a park bench, she wanted to be indoors. She sighed before stopping in her tracks. What was she going to do? She didn't have any money on her or anywhere to run.

"I can't believe this bitch really kicked me out." She muttered bitterly. In her eyes, she was being treated unfairly. What kind of man would kick his girlfriend out and leave her with nothing? She watched as people passed by.

"You better not be who I think you is!" A voice called out from behind. Surely they weren't speaking to her, right? She stood in silence until the voice the called out once more. "I know you hear me bitch, turn around!" Crystal hesitated before turning to face the voice. To her horror, it was Tione. She froze.

"Leave me the fuck alone, ight? I'm going through enough already. I don't need you to stress me out even more." She spoke. Tione ignored her.

"Nah I'm not tryna hear that shit, where the fuck is Taurus? I haven't talked to him in days."

"He's at his house." Crystal answered. She turned away. "He ended up kicking me out and Ion know why. I didn't do anything to him."

"He wouldn't just kick you out for no reason, sum happened!" Tione argued. "If I find out that you put your hands on him or his child I'm beating yo ass. I'm not holding back this time." Crystal wasn't phased by the threat. She smirked. An idea instantly came to her mind.

"You're gonna beat my ass? What would Taurus say about you putting yo hands on me? Ion think he'd like that very much." She replied in a snarky manner. "Do you want Taurus to find out about this?" Tione rolled his eyes.

"Go ahead and tell him. He ain't gone be able to stop me this time. Mark my words hoe, I got something for that ass. Keep playing with me." Tione threatened. He was fuming with anger.

"You always talking bout doing sum to somebody. Sit the fuck down, you ain't done nun yet and you ain't gone do nun." She gasped as Tione grabbed her up by the collar of her shirt.

"I won't do nun? Bitch I'll beat yo ass right now. Ion give a fuck who sees us. I'll lay you the fuck out." Crystal struggled to escape his grip.

"You know what? I'ma tell Taurus what you did to me and how bad you hurt me!" She warned. "I'll even tell him that you fought me." Tione's eyes widened.

"You're gonna do what? Girl I didn't even hit you. In fact I haven't done anything to you yet." Crystal cackled.

"He doesn't know that." Tione stated at her in utter disgust. Was this some kind of joke to her? What did she get out of lying on him? He immediately let go of her and backed away.

"You're disgusting, you know that? There's something wrong with you!" Tione shouted. "Just wait, one day I'ma get you back for all the shit you did to us. I'm sure he'd be better off without you." 'Better off without you?' What could Tione possibly mean by that?

A/N: Once again, I do apologize Shiplover_1000 the next update should be out later tonight or tomorrow!