He motioned him to come near him.

Waqaur came and stood giving him a small smile.

Joining his hands, infront of his daughter's husband, Kamran khan requested.

"Waqaur....bete.." he said joining his hands.

Waqaur quickly nodded no and took his hands in his and kissed the back of his palms

"Chachu....ap mere baba ki tarha h, ap aesa na kare...muje sharminda na kare..plz.." Waqaur said.

"Bete...meri...beti ki bachpan ki zidd ho tum, uski ye nadani maaf karna...usse kabhi dukhi na karna...mere dil ka hissa h wo" Kamran said being all emotional.

"Chachu...ap mere baba h ab, apki khushi meri khushi...or ab wo meri biwi h, or muje malom h ki biwi ki izzat karna kya hota h, wese bhi apse hi sikha h! Or me,
Waqaur Almas Khan, apne baba jese chachu se wada karta hu...me marr jaunga lekin apni zoja ko kabhi naraz ya dukhi nhi karunga...agar wo apka dil h toh mere dil ki dhakan h!" Waqaur said truthfully.

Kamran smiled at his words and patted his head.

After 15 mins, Juweria was waiting for Waqaur, sitting on his bed. She was nervous. One thing she was sure was that something was wrong with Waqaur. Either he was angry or forced himself for this nikkah.

" lekin agar mazburi nhi h toh kyuu kiya nikkah? Kya me pasand hu unhe?" She mumbled to herself and blushed.

Meanwhile Waqaur entered gathering all his courage. To reveal the truth. His heart eas thumping aloud.
But what made his heart skip its beat was his ravishing wife, sitting on his bed. With her head down.

He saw her form was stiffened at his presence.

He said his salam in his dominating and gruffy voice

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

He said his salam in his dominating and gruffy voice. Which made chills ran down her spine.

He could say this and see this very clearly. As the way she flinched when he said his salam.

She replied meekly, "Walaikum assalam"

Blowing his cheeks out, he moved towards the bed and sat infront of her, making her breath hitched.

"Juweria, .....muje tume kuch batana h!" He said rubbing his beard. Frustratingly.

She shutted her eyes tightly.

" plz don't say ki ap kisi or se pyar karte h! Plz Don't....me and heart breaks are no friends!" She mumbled.

" sunn rahi hona!" He asked narrowing his eyes.  She nodded. Slowly.

" batye...ap...me sunn .....rahi hu" she said in her slow voice.

5 mins past, she didn't hear anything. She lifted her her veil and saw him sniffing while keeping his fist in his mouth.

He was broken and crying poorly.

She was shocked and panicked at the same time.

"Waqaur....ap ...ro rahe h? Mene kuch kiya...? Batye me sorry karti huna....i am sorry....lekin roye nhi....plz
..." she was blabbering to make him quite.  She was confused and shocked to see this strong man crying like a mess.

"Muje...maf kardo...plz...me tumare layak  nhi hu....tum kha...paak ....zaat....or kha...napak..... " he said wiping.

She nodded in no.

She cupped his face and said, " mohabbat napak nhi hoti...ap bataye ap kyu pareshan h...hum milkar...uska hal nikalaenge...Allah ko udaasi napasand h..." she said wiping and joining their forhead.

" she said wiping and joining their forhead

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Imagine them crying)

He removed an envelope from his drawer under many files. And gave it to her with shaky hands.

She took it wiping. And read it.

While reading it she could hear his loud cries.

Her world collapsed when she cane to know that He was raped.

------

Asslamualaikum/hii 💛

Hope you are doing well 😊

How was the update? 👉👈😶😶

Do vote comment and follow 💙

Allah hafiz ❣

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें