Chapter 2

*Hira And Hiroko Are Watching The Race From Their Hiding Spots, No One Will See Them There*

Bob Cutlass: Welcome back to the Dinoco 400, I'm Bob Cutlass, here with my good friend, Darrell Cartrip, we're midway through what may turn out to be a historic day for racing.

Darrell Cartrip: Bob, my oil pressure's through the roof right now. If this gets anymore exciting, they're gonna have to tow me outta the booth!

Bob Cutlass: Right you are, Darrell. Three cars are tied for the season points lead, heading into the final race of the season. And the winner of this race Darrell, will win the season title and, the Piston Cup. Does The King, Strip Weathers, have one more victory in him before retirement?

Darrell Cartrip: He's been Dinoco's golden boy for years! Can he win them one last Piston Cup?

Bob Cutlass: And, as always, in the second place spot we find Chick Hicks. He's been chasing that tailfin his entire career.

Darrell Cartrip: Chick thought this was his year, Bob. His chance to finally emerge from The King's shadow. But the last thing he expected was... Lightning McQueen!

Bob Cutlass: You know, I don't think anybody expected this. The rookie sensation come into the season unknown. But everyone knows him now.

Darrell Cartrip: Will he be the first rookie to win a Piston Cup and land Dinoco?

Bob Cutlass: The legend, the runner up, and the rookie! Three cars, one champion!

[The camera then shows the racers. Chick is trying to overtake Strip Weathers, who was blocking his way. McQueen then catches up to Chick as they try to get ahead of one another]

Chick: No, you don't.

*McQueen then moves to the left and finally overtakes Chick's, McQueen chuckles, Chick then gains on McQueen as Real Gone ends. Chick Hicks then bumps McQueen, causing him to slide off the track onto the infield. The crowd is heard booing to what had happened.*

Fans: Oohh. What a ride!

Chick: *laughs*

Fans: Go get 'em, McQueen! Go get 'em! We love you, Lightning! *whistles*

*McQueen then drives back on the track, behind all of the other racers. Chick then looks back to see McQueen far behind him.*

Chick: Dinoco is all mine. *bumps a race car named Winford Bradford Rutherford, slides into the wall, and collides with all of the other racers*

Darrell Cartrip: Trouble, turn three!

Chick: *chuckles* Get through that, McQueen.

Bob Cutlass: Oh, a huge crash behind the leaders!

Fans: *gasps*

Hiroko: Why Aren't They Disqualifying Him? He's Cheating!

Hira: Go, Chick! Show Them That Red Represents Bad Guys!

*The camera then shows all of the different racers as they collide, with one flying through the air, and one losing its tire. Claude and another racer named Billy Oilchanger then stop, facing towards each other. Claude Scruggs giggles, grunts as he gets hit by another racer, gasps as another racer named Todd Marcus comes towards him, Claude then gets hit by Todd, ending upside down on Todd's roof, Claude Scruggs and Todd Marcus screams, then the camera shows McQueen, who is driving through the wreckage and dodging the other racers.*

Bob Cutlass: Wait a second, Darrell. McQueen is in the wreckage.

Darrell Cartrip: There's no way the rookie can make it through! Not in one piece that is.