chapter one

Amys prov:
Hey im amy the wolf girl whos all ways on the run but ive decide to go back home to my mom and brother tyler lockwood in misticfalls i heard they moved there and my mother is mayor there.

As i arrive at mistic falls out side my moms house i take a deep breath before i go in.. i knock three times as tyler answears the door looking pissed off " heyy big brother have you missed me" i say as he says" Amy !" He locked shocked as i pulled him in for a hugg i hear him say" ive missed you"
" ive missed you too tyler" i hear mom coming to the door " Amy?" I let go off him as i smilie at mom" ive missed you mom" i hugg her as i feel tears fall on my shoulder i look at her and wipe her tears away under her brown eyes she smilies at me " dinners on i hope you still like roast" she says pulling me in but i let go of her " i need to speak with tyler privatly soo ill be back later ok mom" she nods then she walks in to her big house shutting the door on me and tyler " tyler im sorry i left you and mom but i had to protect you from this wolf hunter ok and i did" i say looking into his brown eyes " yh for five years and you was too young to run away you was 13 years old!"
" i know tyler and im sorry we can go and get a drink yea? And play abit of pool" i nugge him as he nodds his head " ill drive leading him to my black lambo he stops and looks at the car and he turns his head to me but i shrugge " dont worry and lets go already" i pull him into my car as he tells me about whats happing in misticfalls he shows me the way to Mistic grill i park up outside mistic grill and walk in but tyler leaves my side and goes to a group of people who are at a table i follow him " hey guys this is my sister Amy shes a wolf like me but stronger" i nugge him as i smirk at him i turn to see a guy whos handsome with black silk hair, musclely and had these beautiful blue eyes as he looks at me and smilies till tyler knocks me from my thoughts " this is elana, stefan,bonnie, jermie, caroline and damon"
" soo this is the gang bang group what tyler tells my soo much about...well there intresting theres the vampires,the witch and a human im starting to like this group but tyler i need a drink something strong" damon speaks up and says"barboun and sit next to me sweetheart" i take the seat next to damon as tyler glares at me i smilie and damon puts an arm around me " soo has tyler tild you about me and has he behaved while i was gone?" I say " yea tylers tyler and hes never told me about you" elana says " what a prink oh well im planning to get drunk scince im in this bar" i smilie " i could give you a little tour around mistic falls" damon says giving me a wink as he takes a sip of his drink " damon dont-" stefan says to damon but damon cutts him off" dont what stefan im just trying to be nice" " ok mr salvatore you have your self a deal" i give him a naughty smilie " i like your sister tyler me and amy are gonna be good friends dont you think" i smirk abit.....