~5~

Okay. (Slaps hands against cheeks) I have made a chapter today. Forgive me, ;u;
--------------
I flopped on my bed, heaving out a deep sigh. Spending time in the college was tiring, true enough. And i had no time for occasional bot fights.

"What seems to be the problem?" Tadashi threw his bag onto the bed, then sitting next to me. "You seem tense." I gazed at the shelf that withheld my bot. Tadashi followed my gaze then nodded.

"If you want to go to one bot fight, i will take you." Tadashi smiled at me. "I will watch from the sidelines."

I hopped up, and celebrated as i looked for the nearest bot fight. Once i found one, i snatched the bot, grabbed Tadashi by the sleeve and rushed out the door.

"Thanks for this, Tadashi." I smiled a bit, digging my face into his back. I knew he couldn't see my smile, but i felt a sudden rush of warmth omit from him.

We parked a few minutes later in an alleyway. There was dim lighting, and i could hear the soft sound of distant shouts.

"Go on," Tadashi urged. "I'm right behind you."

I gulped and made my way down the dark, tunnel-like path. The only source of premature comfort was the cheering, which grew louder and louder. The path opened up to a box shaped clearing. A large man sat on one side, smiling devilishly as his bot pulverized the opponent's.

"Haha! I win again!" The man gloated. "Who else is man enough to face me?" I cooly walked up to him and held out a wad of cash.

"I will," I announced, seeing the mockery in the audiences' eyes. You'll see.....

The man squinted. "With that puny thing?" (No homo :P ya nasties. ) He refered to my bot. I looked back at Tadashi who was standing at the opening entrance. He wasn't the least bit  concerned. And neither was i. But i put my drama classes to use.

"This is my first bot fight, at least lemme try." The man raised an eyebrow, then sneered.

"Of course." He set his money on the silver platter, and i did too. The cheering grew deafening as i placed my bot on the ground.

"The new opponent, versus Yama. Fight!"
-------------
Short short short short short short short chapter. ;u; Hope u enjoyed.