~4~

I huffed as i brushed my hair to get ready for classes. This wasn't really that bad, considering i already knew most everything. The part that i looked forward to most was being with Tadashi. Sure, this will be a fun experience, but it would be no fun without him.

I grabbed the tine camera from my desk, scanning it. Maybe i could bring this.

I slipped the delicate device into a pouch and put it into my book bag. I looked out the window. Tadashi was already saddled up on his scooter, waiting for me.

I smiled and skidded downstairs. I waved goodbye to Aunt Cass and slammed the cafe door.

I held onto Tadashi real tight as we came up to the building, the reflection of the glass blinding me.

We stopped and i hopped off of the scooter, following Tadashi as he did, too.

"Well," He ruffled my hair. "Today is the day. I proud of you buddy." I smiled at him, taking a glance at the doors.

I held Tadashi's hand as we walked in.

---dododododoooo time skip--------

"Hirooooo!" Honey Lemon rushed over to me and hugged me tight. I gasped at the unexpected strength.

"Uh," I made an attempt to gag. "Hi.... H-honey." She must have noticed me struggle because she let go.

"Welcome to the nerd lab, shorty," Gogo said, not looking from her bike. Wassabi put his goggles down.

"So what are you working on?" He asked. I hope he didn't expect anything big.

I took out the pouch and gently retreived the camera. I plopped it in his hand.

"I need to go to the bathroom," I announced as Wassabi stared really closely at the device.

"I'll join," Tadashi followed me out, but ended up leading the way. It was fairly quiet during the walk. I walked arm to arm with Tadashi, passing him a glance to see if he would catch it. Eventually he did, and smiled.

"Hiro," Tadashi got down to one knee and put his hand on my shoulder. "I know that was a kiss last week, but I need to know......" He gulped. "Do you love me?"

I stared into his eyes intently, seeing concern and determination.

"I-i......" I tried not to make it sound like i didn't. "I-i do. I do love you, Tadashi."  I put my hands on his face, which was at about my level considering he was on his knee. I leaned forward and kissed him, feeling as he wrapped his arms around my torso. I felt warm inside, and this feeling made me calm. Being with Tadashi..... I couldn't help but kiss him more.

I didn't even care anymore. I let my tounge slip into Tadashi's mouth, swirling it around with his own. Tadashi went along with it as he picked me up, not breaking the kiss. I silently giggled as he started walking in the direction of the bathroom.

I leaned back, breaking the kiss. "Ya goofy.  Still going for the bathroom." I smiled and hopped down.

"I love you, Tadashi," I held his arm.

"I love you, too, Hiro."
--------------
I'm not in the mood for gaymax or anything. Nope. Well thanks for reading, there will be updates often. Etcetera.