Main OC Info

Author's Note: Because of the RPs I been in, I am trying to make my OC more detailed to help with the fact I made him when I was a rookie on Wattpad, I hope this will help clairify on his abilities.

Among other things, this OC is Fandomless, despite him having weapons and abilities based from different fandoms, he is therefore fandomless unless stated in the RP. He can be in any fandom, with some minor adjustments to his arsenal and powers. Don't want to RP with him? I can make another version. However, I will further streamline him again in the future, but I am planning on making sure this page is fully ready.

Name: Arno Mercer Cain.

Age: Currently unknown (estimation to be over 2000 years old, but his memories are shot, Mental age may differ.), but has the appearance of a 19-20 year old.

Height: 6 feet equally.

Race: He's generally a Ascended Human/Angel/Demon. Thanks to his watch that was inspired by the Omnitrix, he can tap into other races as well.

Appearance: His Hair is white and frizzy with a mixture of Black in it, with blue bangs at the front. His eyes are Silver and they both have flecks of Emerald Green, and Red, with his eyes possibly being rainbows when he is relaxed and being himself. As for his body: He is littered in scars, ranging from various attacks and even different torture methods, Along with the fact that he is very muscular, godlike in how chiseled it is, albeit this fact is concealed by the clothes he wears to help deceive his own appearance. Generally, he is a handsome man, who always seems like he has something on his mind.

Clothing: Arno wears a red hoodie under a dark Trenchcoat. He wears thick glasses to make people think he's harmless, has a more serious and stimulating look when his glasses are off. Wears a pair of red and black shoes with gloves to cover his hands, Generally wears a big backpack and is never seen without it, and also wears dark headphones around his neck, with a red scarf to help his appearance. For formal clothing, he often wears a basic suit and tie, with his scarf accenting the clothing. Basic, but he finds it fitting.

Race: Ascended Human, mixed with Demon and Angel DNA.

LORE

Born from the corpse of his dead Mother and Father, who helped gave him his access to his rather unique DNA, allowing him to access various Supernatural and even DNA from beyond the stars (Aka Aliens!), allowing for him to remain human. Born from not understanding on how there is a constant force for evil and good, Arno had set out to find why people often become good, and had in turn became the very driving force for becoming the reason people know his name.

Of course, due to his immense power, he had also lost the people he had once called friends, family, and had been through mental and physical hell, been through betrayal and torture, but focuses on trying to be kind.

Arno, due to his own curiosity, has gathered various weapons and abilities from places like Marvel, Devil May Cry, DC, Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, and various other places to understand how they work. In addition to this, he has battled those who are Gods and Demons, even to the point of fighting The Devil and God himself, further claiming the titles himself.

In his current age, he travels to anywhere he can go and doing his own thing of helping others but learning more about it all despite his own age and had placed lots of restrictions on his power. He travels to many different universes to do what he can, aka trying to just help out, Albeit he can be one of the scariest people when angered, he aims to make people smile at least and to remind himself if he is a good man, despite the countless bodies and people he had killed. As such, He "Renewed" himself into a younger body to allow himself a proper break from all the things.