That is how we are here

Start from the beginning

Few minutes later

At the new island

Chopper, Usopp and Nami clinging onto Zoro and Sanji back while walking to the island.

"Hey, what are you guys doing behind my back ?! Get off of me!".
Zoro become irritated to the human and animal that hiding behind his back. Well they are whispering and shaking and its not stopping.

"Oii marimo, let them clinging on us."
Sanji said with love eyes and bloody out of his nose knowing that Nami cinging  him.
.
.

.
.
.
.

While luffy

"Food, food, meat, meat"
He is jumping and clinging on the trees grinning and smilling while searching for his food.

"Eh? What is that thing?"
Luffy saw a mirror in the forest and theres dust on the mirror. The mirror looks old.

Luffy felt curious and he decided to bring the mirror with him, calling his other crewmate.

"Oiii!! Guys look at what i found here, but its not food tho:<"
His stomach starts to have a grumble sound indicating that he is hungry. Luffy lips fell downward.

" Oii Luffy ! What is th- ohh? A mirror? Where did u found it ?"
Usopp asking while wipping the dust away from the mirror as soon as he arrived.

"I found it in the middle of the forest. So i take it but its not FOOD!! Sanji im hungryy"

"Shut up Luffy..you always hungry wait for lil bit cant ya?" Usopp said to him.

"Hmm what if theres someone else live here but die bcs-"

"Oii R-robin dont say such thing out loud with your calm-serious face"
Usopp and Chopper shaking and shivering while hiding behind robin..

"Hmm. Thats weird."
Nami said and dusting the dust off and suddenly feel like her hand can went through the mirror.Nami startled a bit.

"Ackkk guy-"
Nami got pushed inside by Luffy because he got a kicked from sanji. Making Luffy and Nami went through in the mirror.

"Arghhh Nami swan! I will help you. This is all because of Luffy!"
Sanji tried to run to the mirror following with Chopper and Usopp because they were trying to stop sanji by clinging onto his leg.

"W-wait sanj-"

"Hmm. I guess we should follow them." Robin said with her almost stoic-calm face and walk through the mirror following with Franky and Zoro who only hum agreed.

"Yohohoho wait for me"
.
.
.
.

At y/n house

"Ouch, Luffy!! What do u think ur doing?!"
Nami pinching his cheek and mouth gaping after looking through the house .

Then the others also arrived one by one.

"Nami swan, are you ok ? Did you fell hard?-"
Sanji asked concern on his face.

"Wait. Im fine but look at this house. Soo big and nice. Does this mean...theres must be big treasure here."
Said nami excitedly with her mouth almost drooling and "$" on her eyes.

"Hmm. You are right, i want to see the outside."
Usopp walked to the window bcs he heard something outside.

"Ackkk"

"ACKK there is a girl outside. She fainted. Was it because of my face? NOO!!"

"Wahhh Usopp, faster pick her up! Her head bleeding !!"
Chopper spoke and look around to see if he can use anything to stop her blood.

"Yohohoho, she is so pretty. Maybe i can see her panties-"

"Brook now is not the time!! What if she has power? I dont want to die yet!!"
She smacked Brook head and hide behind zoro.
.
.
.
.
After that y/n concious.
.
.
.
.
"Thats how we are here"

"Oh i see.."
.
.
.
.
--------------------------------------------------
This is the end of this chap.
I hope u enjoy this flashback dunno if this make sense tho but ok<3

Words: 1115

Rewrite : 5 Nov 2022