ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 10🤍

Please excuse mistakes. Enjoy 🤍

𝙾𝚗𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚊 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚓
𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 22𝚗𝚍, 2019
𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜🏢

I awoke to loud grunting noises. I feel around, nobody was there. I looked over at the clock, squinting my eyes.

7:00am

"Bey?" I groaned. "Beyoncé?" I said seeing her shadow bouncing around at the foot of the bed. "Giselle!"

I watched as she tripped and fell on her ass. "Shit!" I flipped on the lamp switch and crawled to the edge of the bed. She was sprawled out on the floor. "What the hell were you doing?"

"Uh.. nothing." She was lying straight through her teeth while taking off her headphones. "Liar. Tell me what you were doing up at seven in the morning jumping around like some damn kangaroo."

"I was minding my business till your cute ass decided to disturb me." She huffed, getting back in bed. I rolled my eyes, straddling her stomach. "I don't like it when you lie Bey. It makes me think you're hiding something from me and I don't want you to hide anything from me."

"I'm not hiding anything, well maybe one thing.. but that's not important right now. I just think maybe I should take up boxing or MMA." She shrugged. I raised an eyebrow. Beyoncé already knew how to fight. Why would she need lessons?

"Why?"

"Didn't you see the way Chrysler was looking at you? He gon try me, I know it." Her hands balled up into fists causing me to bring them up to my face. She immediately opened them and cupped my face, rubbing my cheeks with her thumbs. "I saw and looked away. He has nothing compared to you baby. I'm all yours and you ain't gotta worry about losing me to nobody because I'm not going nowhere. I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too. I'm still gonna whoop his ass though." She made sure to look me in the eye when she said that. I rolled my eyes at her again. "Stop rolling them eyes lil girl."

"Little? Need I remind you that this 'lil girl' kicked your ass the other day?" I smirked. Bey looked like she was having war flashes. She gently pushed me off of her making me laugh. "You're a true psycho you know. I'm pretty sure that's domestic violence or something. I should call the police." She took out her phone and pretended to dial a number, putting it up to her ear, and waited a minute before talking.

"Yes, hello? I'd like to report a crime. There's this crazy ass midget going around, beating up her amazing, sexy, smart, and did I mention sexy girlfriend. Description of the perpetrator? I got you. Well, as I said she's short. She claims she's 5'3 but, between you and me she actually 4'11. She is heavy handed as fuck, slim thick, has long black hair and pretty eyes. Don't be fooled by her sweet voice 'cause she'll eat you alive."

"I'll hit you like Tina did Ike."

"You stay threatening me girl like I won't throw you." She pursed her lips. I watched she got back out of the bed and came over to my side. Her ass was about to try something so I started to move away from her but she grabbed my ankles and pulled me closer. "No!"

"Bring dat ass here boi!" She picked me up and started swinging me around. I kid you not, I almost died when she lifted me higher. When she finally put me down I was about to cry. "Get off of me and go to bed. Lamppost headass out here swinging me around like a damn sack of potatoes."

She just stood there laughing at me and then pointed at my head. I quickly went to the bathroom, seeing that my hair was a mess. It looked like a monster made a home on top of my head. "Beyoncé, Imma kill you!" I heard shuffling outside the door and then a loud thud. I laughed because she was always tripping and falling over something. Scary ass.
__________________________